Split from Jum's TS drop post

Moderator: Officers

Postby Bilnick » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:53 am

People in TF already have the SoF crafted + LB gear. I saw 120ish AC 650ish hp on a pair of boots....leather boots.

So yeah the guy on Druzzil is an anomaly because he got his gear the first week. You will see multiple TFers running around in full sets of SoF cultural and LB early next year at the latest I bet.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Wreaking » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:12 pm

The one problem is that for the tank and to a lesser degree mele through DP this is a great way to get more hp/ac.

For the caster not many are going to want level 70 foci on gear, they would rather have a bazaar gear with level 80 foci.

Also mele are going to want the weaps and augs from raiding and higher mele foci. Fero 6,7/Cleave 6,7 etc.

So guilds will progress, maybe faster and with fewer needed numbers.

I understand the mudflation going on, it also serves another purpose, why stay in a katta zone griding out missions when better gear drops from the sky. Hello, that is moving people to the new zones, new expansion, herding us, the masses where SoE wills us. LOL.
Wreaking Havokk - 75 Berserker in Boxer Briefs

"My muscles make me a thousand promises of pain to come."
Wreaking

Postby Serano » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:47 pm

well in order to make it you still need the parts and the key element in baz is pretty pricely and likely to go up before it goes down. So then you have to farm a random drop that isn't on a "loot Table" but is on an extended chance to drop loot table.

oh well - I am gathering myr parts. turns out everything I have gathered so far is practically worthless. I guess I can make some jewelry and make some money for a bit with that.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:16 pm

I still don't even know what the hell this is all about.

/sigh
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Jimbop » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:32 pm

Wreaking wrote:The one problem is that for the tank and to a lesser degree mele through DP this is a great way to get more hp/ac.

For the caster not many are going to want level 70 foci on gear, they would rather have a bazaar gear with level 80 foci.

Also mele are going to want the weaps and augs from raiding and higher mele foci. Fero 6,7/Cleave 6,7 etc.

So guilds will progress, maybe faster and with fewer needed numbers.

I understand the mudflation going on, it also serves another purpose, why stay in a katta zone griding out missions when better gear drops from the sky. Hello, that is moving people to the new zones, new expansion, herding us, the masses where SoE wills us. LOL.

I currently have 2 slots with last blood focuses and one with bazu. I plan to work on upgrading every one of these slots to the new cultural armor, and I doubt it will take me too long to do it, unless my playtime is completely shot to pieces by the end of the year. I will have enough free slots around in my gear that I can fit in focuses from the new expansion, as long as they aren't in any of the 3 slots I got cultural going into. I would like to upgrade all of my slots with new cultural, yet pet focuses and fire DD focuses are much too important to take out of my gear. Although atm, my best fire focus is on my last blood robe, so /shrug.

I am considering trying to see if I can sell my Sceptre of Destruction. I'll definitely have stuff to buy for myself and my cleric in gear upgrades after this expansion, and a weapon that is seldom used now on an alt toon really isn't doing me any good. EoLS still not ever going to be for sale though. :jester
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Previous

Return to The Bazaar