Banker TS Items

Moderator: Officers

Banker TS Items

Postby morbi » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 am

After Jum maxes out can I be next on the list...or on the list for banker tailor and smithing items? Actually I might be ok on tailor items, but i could use some smithing junk still. Just 220.

If there is a list i am happy to wait. Just put me down for the corner table next to the window at 7pm.
morbi

Postby Meso » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:37 am

:jester :jester :jester
I'm so glad someone else said this besides me.
Not knocking Jum at all . . . but . . .

Jum is NOT the only tradeskiller in the guild.

Raid drop tradeskill items have been bypassing the guild bank layely and going direct to Jum.

The guild bank is slam full right now - 5 open slots with the donation section totally full.
A huge number of the slots are items designated for Jum and Teen and many have been there for quite a while!

There used to be guild mules for quest items and surplus spells. Are these no more?
Anyone try loading a container in the bank yet?
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Bilnick » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:06 am

I think any TS item not flagged for a specific person can be taken, just ask a banker. I will get it for you. If an item has a name on it, I will not get it for you. Fair enough?

Some things, like Meldstones for Qvic armor (when we did that stuff) or the Anguish turnin drops are intended for people who won molds on TF raids. Those are not up for grabs unless you won a raid drop (on a TF raid) that requires it.

I don't know what 90% of the guild bank stuff is anyway, most of it looks like crap to me. I think that vendoring or bazaaring all the 75 or lower rank 2's would probably be a good idea now. I would hope everyone has thier rank 2s after a year+.

I beleive Serano sold off the spells and other crap he used to have a few months ago. So there is no guild spell mule.

What tradeskill items are you referring to that can only be aquired on raids?
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Meso » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:27 am

Some of it is crap and shouldn't be in there

No, I don't believe everyone has all their RK II spells yet. Some are common, but some are quite rare and / or expensive.

What tradeskill items are you referring to that can only be aquired on raids?

None. I simply mentioned tradeskill drops from raids.
Meso
Officer

Postby Bilnick » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:46 am

I know of a couple of rank 2 rare spells, such as the mage pet toy one, but after that I have no clue. I would guess that the level 76-80 pet toy spell makes the old TSS spell obsolete anyway though. SoF will make a ton of TSS spells obsolete anyway.

The guild bank is a pain in the ass. I wish EQ would adopt the EQ2 system where you could mail items to a specific person.

Oh as far as I know there is no "list" as to who gets TS drops. I know Sinadar has asked to loot some raid trash drops, as have other people. If 32 people start bugging trash looters about drops on raids I can guarantee the quick answer will be no. We are in a raid zone to raid, not get baking or jewelcraft drops.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Serano » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:40 pm

It is essentially no system - other than when any officer gets around to putting someone elses deposits into the bank they only remmeber about half the time to label them as available.

Jumjam gets labeled for items he has told other officers to tag his name for. I make VERY healthy withdraws on anything I see in there I need - whenever I am tagging everything I see for avail for all. MOST of the items that hit the guild bank are not actually from raid drops with the exception of Anguish turn in parts. I know this because it seems I am one of the few to actualy do deposits and tagging things FFA.

Currently the stuff I leave as banker only are quest bits for anguish - because we had mass withdraws on all of them marked as free before - and don't know if the 1 copper items were vendored or bazaared

I leave meldstones and AAAA items listed banker only - pending any players request - hey I need a last blood seal - here you go. Meldstones were originally dedicated to be for peeps that got a qvic armor from araid - at this point if someone wanted one I would give it. But as they are still profitable to sell - Ididn't want to make them FFA and have them just get stripped.

The tablets are getting to be a real pain in the ass. When I have a few minutes one day - I am going to remove every dupe that is in there and bazaar them. With the exception of the cleave, ferocity and dodge ones - if they are even in there - I will look it up when I have a chance. I would like to start turning tablets into instructions - don't know if anyone has a hole puncher currently.

Spells that are RK II I mark withdraw if usable the rest of the spells I find int here I mark as FFA or take them out and sell themin bazaar myself. I think it is time to make all 65 and lower spells autowithdraw and sell to bazaar - will make that note in the banker thread.

I don't typically touch anything marked with a players name unless it sits there for more than a month - then sometimes I mark it as FFA - sometimes steal it for my own diobolical purposes.

But - bottom line is - if you have specific drops - let the officers know in here, or during the events it drops in and you can be tagged as your share.

AND yes - I shut down all guild mules for Spells about the time that the guild bank came into existance and we bazaared off all of the crappy under 60 spells at that time. Well I don't know what Ranjaling did with the int caster spells I dumped on him - gave him all the SK, Necro and Wizard spells - as I rand out of room when I shut down the mule account. (I had one account dedicated this is before the 24 bank slots with 2-3 caster types per account and 2-3 accounts for tradeskills. I actually found some of the shammy spells were still on one of my Mules and have been slowly moving them to my baz mule *(these were like level 50-60 spells - blah_)

I still maintain a god forage Mule (with tons of crap by the way - finnaly got two players to take a bunch of hynid meat from me). Also maintain an over 50 under 60 Research mule that is apparently 90% obsolete now.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Meso » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Thanks Serano , somewhat informative.

Bil, you ever consider running for congress? :jester

BTW, yes the mechanoinstructions are stackable, the tablets are not.

I have about 40 tablets i'm happy to donate if used. But not if they are trashed or vendored.

A while back I donated about 40 stacks of alchemy, brewing, and baking supplies to the guild bank.
I only saw a very small bit of it ever get to the shared portion of the bank.
If it was used great! If it was vendored or destroyed :finger
If something is donated and not wanted, give it back to where it came from.
Meso
Officer

Postby Jaella » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:40 pm

The tablets are getting to be a real pain in the ass. When I have a few minutes one day - I am going to remove every dupe that is in there and bazaar them. With the exception of the cleave, ferocity and dodge ones - if they are even in there - I will look it up when I have a chance. I would like to start turning tablets into instructions - don't know if anyone has a hole puncher currently.

Excellent idea to turn them into instructions - these stack, right? Urt has a hole poker, and I am sure he wouldn't mind doing the combines for skillups on trophy. Would make a lot of room in the bank.

And Oerin, the stuff marked for Miniwiz in bank is actually stuff I farmed myself and stuck in there for him. I just need to log him on and grab it, so no guildies got cheated of drops there.

As for the million stacks of baking/alchemy and other tradeskill supplies, I was the one removing them from deposits and getting rid of them. Bank is VERY full (and was at the time you donated all that stuff) so no way I could stick all that in there.

If you don't want to "loose" the stuff you donate to guild bank, then don't donate. It's a big enough pita to keep guild bank orderly, I am NOT running around after the people who donate stuff to give them back the stuff they put in there if there is no room, sorry :)
Jaella
Tired

Postby Bilnick » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Oerin wrote:Bil, you ever consider running for congress? :jester

No. :)

Democrats or republicans wouldn't like me enough to elect me.

Serano just expanded on what I already said.

1.) There is no TS list.
2.) Ask a banker if you want something not marked for a specific individual.
3.) items used for quest turnins (meldstones, anguish bits) are handed out as they are needed.
4.) we have no guild mule for TS items.
5.) Bilnick has no clue what a valuable tradeskill drop is.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Serano » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:35 pm

yah that is another thing - some bankers DEPOSIT things someone esle DONATES. Annother officer might notice there are a lot of BANKER items that don't need to be.They MAY mark them as FFA or just take them out - tradeskill them or vendor them if they are a low use item. If you want something to be deposited for a specific person --- PLEASE ---- tell a banker that is avail at the time of deposit to mark them for the player they are for. If that is not done - there is no system to track who deposited or where they were supposed to go.

I Just put in 82 Hero Sandwiches in the guild bank for Kayle and apparently he only got either 40 of them or 2 of them - and they all had his name on it. /shrug. I made them - deposited - and tagged them for him - and I guess he didn't get them all /shrug.
Serano
Officer

Postby Antok » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 pm

I don't know what 90% of the guild bank stuff is anyway, most of it looks like crap to me. I think that vendoring or bazaaring all the 75 or lower rank 2's would probably be a good idea now. I would hope everyone has thier rank 2s after a year+.

one notable exception to this is cleric spells.
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok

Postby Horcrux » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:35 pm

I could still use a few key Necro Rk2 spells. While the SoF upgrades of the same lines are upgrades, they still stack with the TSS/TBS lines. So while Reaver's Pyre Rk.I is an upgrade to Ashengate Pyre Rk.III, they will still stack.. Now, WTB AGP Rk.II.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Serano » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:57 pm

no..> RK II spells should still go into the guild bank if you don't feel like making cash with them. They stack - no issue.

65 and under are going away - and that will mean majority of spells in guild bank will turn into level 71 and up I would bet.
Serano
Officer

Postby Brikksx » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:05 pm

Anything i ever get i give to Jum, Isen and if Fnord was looking for something i would keep and eye out for it.

I just don't know who else is big TSers. I have high TS but it bores me to know end.

Maybe start a list of who has what and what they can do?
A Brother From A Different Mother

"If i am not back in five minutes, Just wait longer"
Brikksx
Officer

Highscores: 4

Postby Madokvaur » Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:21 pm

Brikksx wrote:Maybe start a list of who has what and what they can do?

Our roster already tracks this ....just need the TSers to keep it updated.

http://www.tribalfury.org/eqroster/ on the bottom click "tradeskills"
Madokvaur

Next

Return to Trade Skill Discussion