heineken
2%
hefewizen
6%
other please list
52%

Total votes : 63

Postby Wamadoorn » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:22 pm

Oh lord too many for me to list and that's just with local brews, a couple of situational favorites...

Spotted Cow - nice bright & cheery yeast beer for those hot summer days
Autumnal Fire - seasonal, very rich, lots of flavor, strong, perfect for fall cookouts
Big Butt - dark and aromatic, great for having in front of the fire on cold winter nights... or with any kind of chocolate.

My brothers do a lot of home brew (including a fantastic Guinness btw), so I always get a bunch of that on holidays and other family gatherings too :thumbup
<this is where a cool sig image would go>

Wama's Lame Crap
Wamadoorn

Highscores: 6

Postby Worff » Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:15 pm

This looks like beer anyway till u open bottle...

ImageImage
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

haha

Postby bill » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm

Yeah Bilnick if they actually brewed the Tsing Tao in China and then shipped it, it would taste like ass.

While I was in Australia, they had Budweiser that was brewed there. I don't even think it really tasted the same as Bud from here.
bill

Postby Bilnick » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:44 pm

Yeah Bilnick if they actually brewed the Tsing Tao in China and then shipped it, it would taste like ass.

While I was in Australia, they had Budweiser that was brewed there. I don't even think it really tasted the same as Bud from here.

What about Euro beers? Guiness? Bass? Heineken? Are they all brewed in the US too? Shipping from Asia shouldn't be significantly different than shipping from Europe. China and Mexico are not known for thier drinking water, but Mexican beers are brewed in Mexico aren't they? Maybe XX or Corona isn't....I don't know tbh.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby ThinkInk » Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:57 pm

My choice is still "other" since I strongly despise beer.

This fact might stem from 6 years in the Marines drinking at least two 6-packs of PBR everyday.
ThinkInk

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:01 pm

Actually, guiness is listed, not Guinness. I don't drink a beer for mainliness. I drink it for flavor. And, all the Coors and Budweiser shit is basically all the same old swill. Now, there are thousands of different beers out there and I have only tasted maybe, at the most, 10. Samuel Adams was the only beer I liked that was available in most bars because most bars have the regular swill. Then I tried Guinness which has body and flavor which far surpasses all the rest, that I've tried.

I would love to take a week and sit around and compare hundreds of different beers side by side until I found something better. But, I think it would be very hard to find anything better than Guinness. Not extra Stout.

If I wanted to prove my manliness, I'd basically have a drinking contest with somebody using hard alcohol. And as they are laying on the floor dead from alcohol poisoning or puking all over themselves, I'd whip out my dick and piss all over them. But, that isn't why I drink beer.

Sad to say, most bars don't have Guinness, so then I resort to Vanilla Vodka or Spiced Rum and Coke.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Shoolace » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:59 pm

Molson
Shoolace

Postby Offem » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:44 pm

Corona w/ lime is the way to go as far as beer is concerned!
"Music makes the world go round, just listen closely and you'll hear the sounds."
Offem

Highscores: 1

Postby Worff » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:09 pm

Offem wrote:Corona w/ lime is the way to go as far as beer is concerned!

Hell yeah $$$
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Chadeaux » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:34 pm

rolling rock or corona !
Chadeaux

Postby Meso » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:15 pm

Heh, first time i got drunk was rolling rock ponies
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby arielyn » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 am

Bilnick wrote:All of you are too picky. Beer to me is like beef. I like a filet as well as a roast or hamburger, it is all good.

I still want an "all of the above" option.

American beers, Canadian beers, Mexican beers, Euro beers, local microbrews are all good. Pale, dark, amber, whatever...I don't discriminate beers based on color! I do prefer bottles to cans though. Unless that can is a keg.

I have found very few I have disliked. Lite beers are not my thing and fruity beers are not my favorite, although Corona + lime and the lake/ocean on a hot summer day are made for each other.

Whats in my fridge atm? Budweiser, Labatts Blue, Corona, Coors (in the can, for my dad), Killians, and a couple of bottles of homebrew my dad made.

Amen brother

I'm with you. They're all my friends. Not a big fan of fruity blends either although sometimes JW's Honey Brown or Black Dog's Rasberry Ale are pretty tasty.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Jimbop » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:23 am

There's this one bar near me called the Ellicottville brewery. All the beer they serve is made by them. They have this one type of beer that tastes more like a glass of liquor than a beer, but it tastes good. The alcohol content is around 11% generally.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

heh

Postby bill » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:52 am

Damn Goofy sorry bro, you would be hard pressed to find a place around here that doesn't have Guinness. Come visit sometime!
bill

Postby Hilf » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:29 pm

steele reserve or evil eye if your looking to get drunk fast. If your after the worst tasting beer, look for one called Arrogant Bastard. On the label this beer calls 90% of people pussies because they wont be able to drink it.
Hilf

PreviousNext

Return to Polling Station