Wizzy on the Board

Moderator: Officers

Wizzy on the Board

Postby Orsiris » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:59 am

Hey everyone, this is a HUGE shout of thanks to Tribal Fury for giving me a new home and helping me compete on the leader boards. I am finally number 49 (by 1pt mana hahah). This is the first time i have been in the top 50 since Tss came out. I know the boards are not a real measure of a player's skill or desirability, but i like looking at it anyway.

A month ago i was getting a little antsy with lower atttendance and heavy losses on our hits but the advice i got from a few officers really helped me out, 'sit tight and go with the flow' NOT 'shut up Ors' you whiny ass@!' (at least not to my face yet!)

I have enjoyed raiding and grouping with everyone that has answered that call in /tfchat and /guildchat. :thumbup

Anyway i'm glad to be here and here's to more toons improving their gear and their level of play along with the rest of Fury! :rockout3:
Orsiris

Postby Horcrux » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:16 am

Shut up Ors, you whiney ass!

There, ya feel better?

I'm in the same boat as you. I started my necro early January, and I'm sitting comfortably around position 70 on the top 100 necro board :). All thanks to TF.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Good call Ors - well said.

Its awesome to help guildies gear up - and to see that same gear be used while we plow new content or farm more loots for others.

Now get that slack Milw back in game will ya!
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Jaella » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:58 pm

Yay Ors - And I know I've told you several times how happy I am that you finally gave in :banana
Jaella
Tired

Return to Tribal Honorees