PUKE!

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Postby Uilea » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:42 pm

In a moment of sweetness, after refusing to show in court Paris just got thrown into the back of a police cruiser.

I don't agree with people paying fines to get out of jail time, she was caught driving drunk while on probation. If it wasn't for the hordes of paparazzi following her everywhere she could easily have killed somebody. Money doesn't place you above your law and the punishment you get from breaking it. For more minor crimes I wouldn't mind as much but she could easily have caused a fatality, and was already on probation.
Uilea

Postby EQIsenhart » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:08 pm

Serano I 100% disagree with you how is what she did unsafe? What if it was your family behind the wheel when she was drunk and she caused a wreck to that car you would not be saying she should be let out because she is safe.
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Uilea » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:16 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/08/paris-sob-story/

Ahahahahaha

Oh.. and she WAS ordered back to jail

Her sentence was doubled too.
Uilea

Postby Naiin » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:49 pm

If you ever want to reallllllly piss a judge off, disobey his direct hand written directives on the sentencing document, its like a pharmacist NOT following any hand written adjustments your doctor may make on your scripts...... ubah bad... I hope the sherrif gets slapped w/ contempt of court, wouldnt you know the inmates in county want to have a heart to heart w/ him..... clearly says, no city jail, no electronic monitoring, no work furlough, no weekends, and no work release.... only one option left, house the prisoner at what ever cost in the infirmary or a cell PERIOD
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:27 pm

It is a pretty bad commentary on the human race when this trash draws more coverage and personal emotion from people then something that matters.

Just shoot this bitch in the head and have sex with her corpse and sell the movie on the Internet.

I'm sure that movie would be better then her last.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby EQIsenhart » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:56 pm

The only thing I can say for Paris and her family is she shouldn't have this much media attention over this, yes she should be punished but that video where the cop car could barely get out of the drive way was just too ridiculous even for me. I mean it was like watching a pack of wild animals.
EQIsenhart

Postby Meso » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:02 pm

well if the jails are overcrowded, the family could donate some space at the local Hilton. :jester
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Brikksx » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 pm

No matter if she is right or wrong, This judge and Sheriff are getting their 5 minutes of fame!!

She did not refuse to appear in court she was under county arrest. So when it was time the sheriff's department came and got her.

I did notice for DUI arrest in the state of california the max penalty is 30 days in jail for non injury.. HAHA she got 45 days.
A Brother From A Different Mother

"If i am not back in five minutes, Just wait longer"
Brikksx
Officer

Highscores: 4

Postby EQIsenhart » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:29 pm

she isnt being arrested for DUI she is being arrested for driving with a suspended license not one but the 2nd offense.
EQIsenhart

Postby Worff » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:59 pm

Serano wrote:They should just allow someone of greater means to pay a fine and be under house arrest instead of costing us money in jail.

Putting people in jail that are not dangerous when we can milk them for money is silly.

If it was you or me, we would have went to jail and they wouldn't have given us a second look, and it costs the SAME amount of money to house a regular person or a celeb, except maybe some celebs are put in solitary confinement.. maybe it costs a bit more for that /shrug .. but still you see the point lol.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Brikksx » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:00 pm

Actually it is a 3rd and she was arrested for DUI
A Brother From A Different Mother

"If i am not back in five minutes, Just wait longer"
Brikksx
Officer

Highscores: 4

Postby Serano » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:32 pm

I understand the objections to my recommendation.

To me "time" is not the only type of punishment. Having a notion that the only way to punish people is by incarceration is one way to think. It is not mine.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby EQIsenhart » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:43 pm

Hilton's twisted jailhouse saga began September 7, when she failed a sobriety test after police saw her weaving down a street in her Mercedes-Benz on what she said was a late-night hamburger run. (Watch how drunken driving is the bane of celebrities )

She pleaded no contest to reckless driving and was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines. In the months that followed she was stopped twice while driving on a suspended license. The second stop landed her in Sauer's courtroom.

Back before Sauer on Friday, Hilton's entire body trembled as the final pitch was made for her further incarceration. She clutched a ball of tissue and tears ran down her face.

Seconds later, the judge announced his decision: "The defendant is remanded to county jail to serve the remainder of her 45-day sentence. This order is forthwith."

EQIsenhart

Postby Uilea » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:55 am

Mom! Mom! It's not fair!
Sent back to slammer
Herpes spreading to my face
Uilea

Postby Worff » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:03 pm

I bet Paris gets rammed with a toilet plunger handle that says Martha Stewart down the side of it :P
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

PreviousNext

Return to Real Life and Opinion