PUKE!

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

PUKE!

Postby Worff » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:00 pm

A certain person who's name isn't worthy of mention, but to offer a hint she's a "bimbo whorish blonde female who's a big fat zero in society but her daddy made it rich on hotels" ... gets out of jail after 2 days because she was depressed .. awwww the poor thing /PUKE!!!!!! :puke Um, YEAH, you're doin time, you -should- be depressed. WTF man... I say everyone in the whole damn legal system and govt we have needs to be ousted and exiled... it's getting beyond ridiculous.

Be a real woman like Martha Stewart and do your fuggin time. heheh
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Redeemed » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:06 pm

I thought it was 4 (but they're counting sunday night as 5) ?

*Barelron*
~~ 75 Cleric ~~
*Liquidator*
~~ 83 Berserker ~~

"A raid wipe is nothing more than a Beautiful Disaster"
Redeemed

Postby Meso » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:28 pm

i heard it was a medical issue.

Betting DTs - alcohol or drug withdrawal.

Maybe she promised Arnold he could be in her next video :jester
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Aboobaka » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:32 pm

Can't wait to hear all the boos when Conan announces that she was released.
Aboobaka

Postby Offem » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:43 pm

It was 5 days she was given credit for, she's under house arrest for the duration of the sentence, and it was deemed medical and had to do with food and stuff. So it's not like she's totally free seeing as she still has to wear an electronic tracking device.
"Music makes the world go round, just listen closely and you'll hear the sounds."
Offem

Highscores: 1

Postby lerchinc » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:27 pm

Yeah she has withdrawl from a certain piece of male anatomy...
lerchinc

Postby Uilea » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm

Uilea

Postby Bilnick » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm

Offem wrote: So it's not like she's totally free seeing as she still has to wear an electronic tracking device.

I would stay at a house like Paris likely has for 30 days np....you would probably have to kick me out!

(well unless Paris came home, then I would head for the hills)
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Offem » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:51 pm

LOL New update: According to the media, she's been ordered to report at 9 am to find out of she's indeed going back to jail or not, seeing as how originally the judge deemed it that she would NOT be under house arrest to begin with.

(She's such an attention whore!)
"Music makes the world go round, just listen closely and you'll hear the sounds."
Offem

Highscores: 1

Postby Jimbop » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:05 am

IMO, the entire judicial system is a joke. A 'celebrity' can get away with so many things us regular folks could never dream of getting away with, just because of their celebrity status. If she isn't made to go back to jail to serve her time, it will only further show how pathetically biased our system of courts really is to the rich and wealthy.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Naiin » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:38 am

Sooooooo they couldnt put her in her own area to eat her own "special" food... fuck this... if I ever get arrested.. im puking everyday till I get house arrest..... BS.. Ill spit in that bitchs eye if I ever see her... yay California.. way to enforce the laws... :finger
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Postby Serano » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:15 am

They should just allow someone of greater means to pay a fine and be under house arrest instead of costing us money in jail.

Putting people in jail that are not dangerous when we can milk them for money is silly.

We should have system of cash for days then we could make more money when peeps commit a crime. that way dangerous and poor criminals do the time and rich and safe criminals pay the costs of incarcerating the rest.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Jimbop » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:59 am

Serano wrote:They should just allow someone of greater means to pay a fine and be under house arrest instead of costing us money in jail.

Putting people in jail that are not dangerous when we can milk them for money is silly.

We should have system of cash for days then we could make more money when peeps commit a crime. that way dangerous and poor criminals do the time and rich and safe criminals pay the costs of incarcerating the rest.

This is practically the way the system is right now, except the lawyers are who is making the money right now instead of the state. How many celebs end up getting the slap on the wrist with a hefty fine instead of the jail time you or I would receive instead? Instituting this even more into the rules would further divide this country between the rich and the poor. Noone should be allowed to just buy their way out of trouble. Our judicial system's standard symbol, the woman with the blindfold, has the blindfold on for a reason, yet this country has completely forgotten what that reason is.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Naiin » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:51 am

dont forget the scales.... ie a chance to be wieghed/judged.... im still spitting in her face if I get the chance.. only simple assult... no jail time.. even for poor me....
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

hehe

Postby bill » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:38 pm

The rich contribute the majority of the money that runs prisons without even committing crimes !
bill

Next

Return to Real Life and Opinion