Tinkered Aug - anyone want one?

Moderator: Officers

hehe

Postby bill » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:47 am

Just messin with you ;) Also, I don't know jack about the new player made augs really, or else I would be getting some Karana stuff for Dran.
bill

Found a Link to the Recipes

Postby Clatoo » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:31 pm

Clatoo

Farm Farm Farm

Postby Clatoo » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:38 pm

I'd like 1 of each please =P

And yes, I'll be MORE than glad/willing to help farm/get the componants to make these....
Clatoo

Postby Serano » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:23 pm

I have begun stockpiling the items to make the boxes as they drop. In the end - until we are hitting instanced dod raids they will just sit there.

Note that they only fit in slot 12. So unless there are slot 12 raid drops these will be fitting into e/m/gm gear in order to reap the benifits.

Bottom line - while it will be nice to be ready to have these made when it comes up - that will be some time - as I don't think we can survive the top end DoN raids with our current gear atm - let alone the top end of DoDh
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:39 am

As it happens, don't the Master / Grandmaster armor from DoN have a slot 12? Am I remembering that right?
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby Meso » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:16 am

yup
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Postby Yoshikawa » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:03 am

the only slot 12 items discovered to date are DoN cultural
On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light
___Valley Of The Damned - Dragonforce

Yoshikawa Matsumori - Lv.75 Monk
Yoshikawa

Postby Xerzzel Uln'Xeresy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:28 am

that is worth trying to get you geodes.
The Father has his day of Vengence, and retribution. The weaker and pitiful races skin shall turn to dust, their bodies will become a burning sulfer and their lands and cities a destroyed wastland. The Father Has a name for his sword of vengence... It is Xerzzel Uln'Xeresy

magelo profile http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1249797
Xerzzel Uln'Xeresy

Postby Serano » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:18 pm

Note that they only fit in slot 12. So unless there are slot 12 raid drops these will be fitting into e/m/gm gear in order to reap the benifits.

as I orriginally said.
Serano
Officer

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:06 pm

Damn you SOE for giving me yet another resaon to have to skill up in tailoring. BLEH now I GOTTA make my own DE cultural armor. Its that or stay gimp.
Azzenkar Emberune

Postby Xerzzel Uln'Xeresy » Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:34 pm

QUICK COMMENT OABUT SLOT 12... I have some GM so i am more the happier to help you in anyway..
The Father has his day of Vengence, and retribution. The weaker and pitiful races skin shall turn to dust, their bodies will become a burning sulfer and their lands and cities a destroyed wastland. The Father Has a name for his sword of vengence... It is Xerzzel Uln'Xeresy

magelo profile http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1249797
Xerzzel Uln'Xeresy

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:02 am

Getting the box is sorry - the easy part. getting the raid drop is prolly a year off for a guild like TF at best.
Serano
Officer

Postby Yoshikawa » Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:20 pm

there are 4 tiers to the DoD Tinkered augs, Chronal (easiest), Discordant, Bazu, Last Blood (top end). we could probably do the Chronal and maybe the Discordant level augs, but i do not know who gives the raids that the stones drop in.

Chronal = 50ish HP/MP/END +focus

Discordant = 100ish HP/MP/END +minor stats/saves +focus

Bazu = 150ish HP/MP/END +medium stats/saves +bonus effects(regen, DS Etc.) +high end focus

Last Blood = 200ish HP/MP/END +high stats/saves +multiple bonus effects +top end focus
On the black wind forever we ride on together
Destroying your evil with freedom our guide
When the master will storm us
He'll stand high before us
Our hearts filled with splendour
Our swords will shine over the light
___Valley Of The Damned - Dragonforce

Yoshikawa Matsumori - Lv.75 Monk
Yoshikawa

Postby Meso » Wed May 23, 2007 3:42 pm

1. Bazu Seal of Baleful Breezes Avariciousness of the Aneuk deleterious radiation - acariciousness of the aneuk decrease mana cost by 20%
2. Bazu Seal of Baleful Celerity Alacrity of the Aneuk imprecise accelerative - alacrity of aneuk spell haste 23%
3. Bazu Seal of Baleful Continuance Vindication of the Dragorn deleterious continuance - Viondicatiopn of the dragorna spell duration by 30%
4. Bazu Seal of Block Improved Block III rampageous lambasting - Increase Chance to block by 24%
5. Bazu Seal of Breezes Conservation of Xegony imprecise radiation - concervation of exgony Decrease Spell Mana Cost by 20%
6. Bazu Seal of Celerity Quickening of Druzzil accelerative - quickening of druzzil spell haste 23%
7. Bazu Seal of Cleaving Cleave V disunioting - cleave V Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 200%
8. Bazu Seal of Companions Minion of Discord pet power increase 35
9. Bazu Seal of Disease Plague of Anguish mucocutaneous - plague of anguish increase spell damage by 45% (disease)
10. Bazu Seal of Dodge Improved Dodge III meliorated circumlotcuting - improved dodge 3 Increase Chance of dodge by 30%
11. Bazu Seal of Extension Druzzil's Range imprecise flucator - druzzil's range increase spell range by 25%
12. Bazu Seal of Favorable Breezes Penuriousness of the Ikaav salutary radiation - pres of Manthil Decrease Spell Mana Cost by 18%
13. Bazu Seal of Favorable Celerity Alacrity of the Ikaav accelertive - alacrity of ikkaav spell haste 30%
14. Bazu Seal of Favorable Continuance Bulwark of the Dragorn continuance - bulwark of dragorn spell duration by 30%
15. Bazu Seal of Ferocity Ferocity V sangiunary - ferocity V increase double attacks by 15%
16. Bazu Seal of Flame Fire of Anguish igneous - fire of anguish increase spell damage by 45% (fire)
17. Bazu Seal of Frost Frost of Anguish cryonic - frost of anguish increase spell damage by 45% (cold)
18. Bazu Seal of Healing Blessing of the Pious exigent remediatory - blessing of teh poius increase healing by 40%
19. Bazu Seal of Magic Thunder of Anguish thaumaturic - thunder of anguish increase spell damage by 45% (magic)
20. Bazu Seal of Parry Improved Parry III meliorated circumventing - improved parry 3 Increase Chance of parry by 24%
21. Bazu Seal of Poison Venom of Anguish hyoscryamine - venom of anguish increase spell damage by 45% (poison)
22. Bazu Seal of Sharpshooting Sharpshooting V exatitudinal -sharpshooting V increase archery / throwing by 15%
23. Bazu Seal of Spells Fury of Solusek imprecise incantific - fury of solusek increase spell damage by 30%
Meso
Officer

Postby Meso » Wed May 23, 2007 4:06 pm

didn't post like i wanted, but anyhow I have about 4 bags of mechanotablets if anyone needs.
Meso
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Trade Skill Discussion