911 Information

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

911 Information

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:57 pm

Be more then a Lemming and see for yourself.

http://killtown.911review.org/2nd-hit.html

http://www.st911.org/
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

BTW

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:04 pm

I made no assumption. Just interesting stuff people should view.

or, just be a Lemming.

Facts speak for themselves and I have not studied enough of this stuff to conclude anything. They are just links.

Here is the other side of the coin:

http://www.debunking911.com/
Goofydoofy

Postby Hatefrog » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:59 pm

really strange... :? all i need to know about 9/11 is that it was a government conspiracy.. (not really just like saying that) but i don't really understand the stuff but it seemed pretty interesting XD
Hatefrog

heh

Postby bill » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:11 pm

There is enough data from either side to sufficiently support either viewpoint in the eyes of a typical human today. We believe so much more than we know it is mind-boggling.

Then again if people only acted on what they truly knew, not much would get accomplished in a day.

I guess when confronted, we believe whatever is most comfortable. If the Big Brother theory is more comfortable to walk around your living room in, go for it. If you don't think the government is that evil or proficient and it could have only been pulled off by some terrorist cell, that's cool with me as well.

If you ask me what *I* believe, I'll tell you I believe that anything is possible if the human mind can conceive it. Not to mention all the stuff going on that the human mind cannot yet conceive.

Do I think Uncle Sam is hiding some details? Of course!!! They can't even look directly at the camera while being questioned about getting some head from an intern. Does that make them the most evil thing ever? Not really I suppose.

I don't think I would make a good politician in the long term. Bullshit gets to me after a while and I start to go insane. Oh, too late, already there!
bill

Postby Aboobaka » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:22 pm

Git up, git git git down. 911 is a joke in yo town.
Aboobaka

Postby Naiin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:51 am

Anyone that believes the govt. isnt manipulative and deceitful... please read the infornation the govt. put out about the Kennedy assassination..... total tripe..... I see NO SCIENTIFIC evidence in ANY of the conspiracy theories about 911 that indicate the govt. orchestrated the events of 9-11-01. I personally witnessed the second crash into the towers.... it was a large airplane... looked like an airliner.... did the govt. kidnap me and alter my memory? This IS the USA and people ARE allowed to engage in conjecture and debate about almost anything..... all I ask is that real... SCIENTIFIC proof (ie reproducable) evidence is provided. I know gravity works becasue I can reproduce the phenomenea and influence it...... video/audio evidence that was not submitted by an accredited indepenent forensics laboratory IS NOT evidence IMO.... just conjecture.... and talk is cheap.
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Governments

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:08 am

They lie, steal, cheat and do whatever they can to further their agenda. It is the way it is and it is the way it will always be. Did the USA cause 911? I wouldn't doubt it. Or, did they just have a had in it? I wouldn't doubt it. Or, are they just covering certain things up and not giving the whole truth. Of course. That is always the case because in every cause, they always have something to hide.

Did they force the EPA to alter the wording of the safety of the air in the crash zones so the financial district would be back at work. No question about it. Did they take the tapes of building number 7's collapse and refuse to turn them over to the public, sure did. Maybe the 2nd item is because it is a ongoing investigation or because there is something else. Who knows? I don't. Nor do I give a shit. It is what it is and nobody is going to change it. Never could, never will.

Welcome to the history of the world.

To think the government, any government, is looking out for you and is not stealing or conspiring against you or others to further their own personal agenda is plain ignorance. Even your condo's housing association does it.

It is the price we pay for having a society to stupid to take care of themselves.

I wonder if the Quakers have a government.
Goofydoofy

Postby Aboobaka » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:42 pm

The guy on the cover of the oatmeal cans is thier president.
Aboobaka

Re: Governments

Postby Naiin » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:46 pm

Goofydoofy wrote:They lie, steal, cheat and do whatever they can to further their agenda. It is the way it is and it is the way it will always be. Did the USA cause 911? I wouldn't doubt it. Or, did they just have a had in it? I wouldn't doubt it. Or, are they just covering certain things up and not giving the whole truth. Of course. That is always the case because in every cause, they always have something to hide.

Did they force the EPA to alter the wording of the safety of the air in the crash zones so the financial district would be back at work. No question about it. Did they take the tapes of building number 7's collapse and refuse to turn them over to the public, sure did. Maybe the 2nd item is because it is a ongoing investigation or because there is something else. Who knows? I don't. Nor do I give a shit. It is what it is and nobody is going to change it. Never could, never will.

Welcome to the history of the world.

To think the government, any government, is looking out for you and is not stealing or conspiring against you or others to further their own personal agenda is plain ignorance. Even your condo's housing association does it.

It is the price we pay for having a society to stupid to take care of themselves.

I wonder if the Quakers have a government.

In a meeting with the Wehrmacht big brass in WWII... The Wehrmacht generals questuioned the legality and the general world opion of what was going on in the camps with the Jewish captives.... Hitlers response: " The winners of wars right the history books! Win the war and I will write the history books!!"

So I think its been long established that govts. do what ever it takes to stay in power once in power. Why would now be any different than then?
Naiin

Governments

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:59 pm

It wouldn't be any different. But then again, we aren't Germany with Hitler in power. Or, are we? I don't see to much difference.

Same shit, different day.
Goofydoofy

Postby Naiin » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:33 pm

The winners of wars right the history books! Win the war and I will write the history books!!"

So I think its been long established that govts. do what ever it takes to stay in power once in power. Why would now be any different than then?

Those were the two points being made.... How did you get us being nazi germany outa that??? Reading Comprehension FTW!!
Naiin

Postby Serano » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:16 pm

I expect my government to be decietful when it is in the best interests of our people, national policy or foreign affairs.

Being 100% open and accurate in reporting all information can result in the death and negative consequences for our national welfare.

To expect the government to behaive otherwise is naive:

- Reporting ALL information collected from our spys would result in deaths of countless sources and spys and disrupt our information gathering capabilities

- reporting all of our storage locations for national sensative material would result in the potential targeting of sites we might not want our nations enemies to know about

- giving up all information we have that we uncover on tragedies such as Oklahoma, Embasy, USS Cole and WTC bombings let alone the intlelligence we uncover on most of the war time car, victim initiated, roadside, etc bombings in Iraq would compromise ongoing investigations or defeat mechanisms to counter future attacks. Likewise releasing all intelligence discovered from WTC, pentagon arial attacks would compromise plans to defeat future similiar attacks. I would hope that most peeps that notice the lack of detailed information about the pentagon getting hit by the airplane would figure out that we don't really want our nations enemies to know about the construction information relating to the barrier material that saveds hundreds of lives when the pentagon was hit by a jet liner. So to keep our nations enemies from gathering that information for free we don't tell our own people. Because you can not have a secret kept by 250 Million people.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Secret

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:53 pm

You could tell those 250 million people the truth, but then you'd have to kill em!

And would having 250 million people die in a short period of time be such a bad thing? Only for the people who need to clean it up, I say.

The problem coming from the line of thinking that the government can do all this stuff and keep all these secrets in the best interest of it's peoples is this: Where does it stop? Answer: It doesn't. It gets bigger and bigger until it is what we see today. And, getting worse.

But hey, that's life as we know it. Can't say the price is worth the payoff myself.
Goofydoofy

Postby Naiin » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:08 pm

Serano wrote:I expect my government to be decietful when it is in the best interests of our people, national policy or foreign affairs.

Being 100% open and accurate in reporting all information can result in the death and negative consequences for our national welfare.

To expect the government to behaive otherwise is naive:

- Reporting ALL information collected from our spys would result in deaths of countless sources and spys and disrupt our information gathering capabilities

- reporting all of our storage locations for national sensative material would result in the potential targeting of sites we might not want our nations enemies to know about

- giving up all information we have that we uncover on tragedies such as Oklahoma, Embasy, USS Cole and WTC bombings let alone the intlelligence we uncover on most of the war time car, victim initiated, roadside, etc bombings in Iraq would compromise ongoing investigations or defeat mechanisms to counter future attacks. Likewise releasing all intelligence discovered from WTC, pentagon arial attacks would compromise plans to defeat future similiar attacks. I would hope that most peeps that notice the lack of detailed information about the pentagon getting hit by the airplane would figure out that we don't really want our nations enemies to know about the construction information relating to the barrier material that saveds hundreds of lives when the pentagon was hit by a jet liner. So to keep our nations enemies from gathering that information for free we don't tell our own people. Because you can not have a secret kept by 250 Million people.

All I have to say to that is....

Benjamin Franklin wrote: Any peoples that would give up their liberties in exchange for security; desreves neither and is destined to soon lose them both!!

No one is really expecting the govt to release spy reports on activities OUTSIDE this country or on military installation topology/construction in or outside the country, or any other military/security information... BUT the second anyone starts telling me they are spying on me/distorting War progress for my own safety must think that the USA ISNT the most heavily armed citizenry in the world!!! Why do you think the Chinese or the Russians didnt swarm us like Chaka Zulu ... because they knew they would have to nuke us (destroying the reasource base that they would need to maintain the campaign), fight the best trained and equiped army in the world, AND they would be fighting house to house with citizens that were fairly well armed and fairly well supplied.

So, anyone that tells me the govt that lets drugs stream across our borders while giving lipservice to the "War on Drugs" rhetoric, the same govt that flat LIED to the world (yeah when you tell a half-truth or deliberatly omit information thats LYING) about why we were going to take down a sovereign nation, who had showed no meaningful threat towards us (no I dont call idle threats and name calling threatening), the same govt that inspired a hatred from some of its own people that WE were our first terrorist threat (Oklahoma City)..... any one that says THIS govt isnt way beyond the scope listed in the preamble to the constitution of The United States of America.... well we will have to just agree to disagree.... Let the terrorist come, please.... get the fight on. The very thing they need to do is bring the fight here... to get the pansies off their asses. We send 1/4 of the force need to handle the job overseas..... bet they would do what ever it took if the fight came here.... also Id like to see of the Red Necks I used to work with get to use all those AR-15's they bought for what they were intended rather than to shoot deer... =/... also ever seen a B-29 twin .50 cal turret mounted inside a UPS type truck... pull a lever, sides drop down and `viola instant death machine w/ 180 degree virtical and 280 degree horizontal range... B-29 turret bought at auction as scrap (yes with everyting but a few easy to machine parts) and truck was bought same way... contraption really exists.... wonder how many others there are....well enough of my pipe dream.

Anonymous Chinese wrote: A man may be killed by another, but only he humilates himself

Full of duplicitous meaning as is indicative of Chinese quotes hehe.

I guess its a real commentary on where we stand as a nation that we would wound our country so badly impeaching a president for lying about getting head from his assistant or stealing documents about campaign strategy... but no one is appalled at the flagrent lies and war crimes perpetrated by the Bush administration..... no one died in Watergate.... 4 of my Highschool buddies are no longer on this earth because of Bush's shameful deeds. Countless other lives disrupted/maimed.

Dont try to sell me shit when its shineola... from either side, just present the facts and stop with all the "TOP SECRET" shit.... I just veiw it as a way to hide misdeeds. When you do things you are proud of... you dont mind who sees it... when you do things that are shameful and you know its wrong.. you hide it... end of story.

Well, prolly pissed some folks off... good... its good for ya.
Naiin

Postby Doktur » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:59 pm

Well, if you ask did the government cause this? The answer is yes. Afterall, we trained Osama in guerilla warfare and taught him to think and use terrorism as a tool. Sooooo, when you train a dog to attack and then piss him off, don't go OH MY when he goes for your jugular.

Now if you ask if it was a plot to raise the economy as some wars have been known to be started for, then that is tough to decide. In the past, wars were linked with a later increase in economy but today's situation is difficult for me to call.

I believe in the USA and will do my part to stand by our troops. I may not agree with the people in control, but I do agree with our pledge, and our declearation of independence.

I believe in Life, Liberty, Justice, And the Pursuit of EQ (oh, I mean Happiness).
Physician heal thyself, AND LET THE REST DIE!!!!

-Doktur
Doktur

Next

Return to Real Life and Opinion