vindi/bot tower/tipt loot or arcstone cloaks or otr porquest

Moderator: Officers

Postby Antok » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:42 pm

I would love to see any mage solo earth tower =)

tallon zek wouldn't be an issue, DDPS-wise. especially now with PRen + Volvo. Volvo mitigates 300 DPS, PRen is like 500. I can heal up to 8-900 DPS for over an hour, very easily.

I haven't done anything with 900khp yet, but I've taken down a number of mobs in the 500-600khp range, without too much trouble. I also typically do that without potions or outside buffs - which would of course make it considerably easier.

iirc though, doesn't tallon zek do some lame shadowstep bowkiting crap? to solo something, it HAS to consistently melee me. most cleric dps is from defensive procs/damage shields.
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok
Member
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Postby Asterrn » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:20 pm

Hes a fag ad ports around and does some Gay AE's, He dosnt rly shoot tho, he more or less Ports ontop of you and Hits you.
Asterrn
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm

Postby Jimbop » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:36 am

Yeah one of our top serverwide mages said he did TZ a while back. I'd love to see that happen, because he's certainly not an easy kill. He would have had to have taken him down fast, because Infusion would have been his only savior against him.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop
Member
 
Posts: 912
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:05 am

Postby Horcrux » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:36 am

The shadowstep is 90% of why I say he would pwn you antok. His shadowstep is random, not on top of you (always). And he does a full mem wipe as soon as he shadowsteps. And he regens near 10-15% hp per server tick that he is not aggroed. So if your on one side and hes beating on you, and he shadowsteps to other side, and you dont have instant 200+ foot aggro getter, or a DoT on him and get lucky, hes going to regen 10-30% or so by time you get to him. Thats 100k-200k worth of hp lol. And since he shadowsteps every 10-20 seconds, you are going to have a hard time.

My first half a dozen tries at him I could never get him to below 90%. With my 3 DoTs on him, and running at Run 8 after him at each shadowstep, the chances were very slim he would be unaggroed during a server tick. But it took 15 minutes to bring him down 10%, and that small chance statistically should happen, and it brings him right back up to 95-100%. Problem was, I knew how to keep myself alive, however until I could eliminate the even remote chance of him regening completely there was no chance.

Edit - oh yeah, and he procs a massive knockback + dispell with his melee. Every dozen or so shadowsteps he'd pop right on top of me, and in 1 round of combat he would proc it. It flings you to the far wall that your back is to no matter how far you are from it, and it has a very high chance of getting you stuck up near the ceiling. Everytime it happened my heart would skip a beat and I'd be scrambling to get unstuck and resume dots for fear he would regen a ton. Think the knockback/dispell seals the deal, ur not getting him :).
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux
Member
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 pm
Highscores: 12

Postby Keld » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:18 am

How much does he dispell on that proc?
Image

Image
Image
Keld
Member
 
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia

Postby Asterrn » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:35 pm

2 spells i think but if not its 1. im pretty sure its 1 but may be 2 /shrug. Sometimes if he dosnt Insta Shadowstep right after the Knockback he will summon you - If yur lucky
Asterrn
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm

Postby Horcrux » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:35 pm

He does not summon, doesnt even have the ability
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux
Member
 
Posts: 1290
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 pm
Highscores: 12

Postby Antok » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:36 pm

dispell isn't a problem.

shadowstep will be interesting, but I'm sure I can find a way around it.
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok
Member
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Postby Jamjum » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:22 am

does shadowstep fool pets?
Image-ImageImage
User avatar
Jamjum
Member
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:03 am
Location: Camp Pendleton, CA

Postby Asterrn » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:53 am

Well last time i raided him, When he Shot me back once i hit the wall he summoned me so /shrug he ddi it everytime i raided him too
Asterrn
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 pm

Postby Antok » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:03 am

arcstone cloaks 20k each~
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok
Member
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Postby Lyannah » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:46 am

Antok wrote:arcstone cloaks 20k each~

u should advertise that in general chat, make urself a small fortune. Out of curiousity how long does the swirly rock mob near skylance take u? and do u kill his weakening mobs or just him?
User avatar
Lyannah
Member
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:14 am
Location: Down Under

Postby Antok » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:07 am

technically speaking, I used a box for him =p which kind of takes away from the point of this thread, but damnit, I'm broke again!

he was a pain in the ass but didn't take TOO long. and killed his weakeners.
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok
Member
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Postby Antok » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:53 pm

Lyannah wrote:
Antok wrote:arcstone cloaks 20k each~

u should advertise that in general chat, make urself a small fortune. Out of curiousity how long does the swirly rock mob near skylance take u? and do u kill his weakening mobs or just him?

I have like 160k banked now, thanks =p

I swapped out uileabox for weedwaker... he is MUCH faster now. maybe 7-8 minutes.
A CAT IS FINE TOO!!!
Antok
Member
 
Posts: 1299
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:11 pm

Previous

Return to The Bazaar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron