Crocodile Hunter

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Postby Irish » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:10 pm

yeah Jeren has the DVD with him in it with the Wiggles. He really liked him. It is sad I feel really bad for he babies though. but at least they got to know him and all. It is so sad. I mean honestly he was ..lol I thought crazy for playing with wild things like that but it was neat at teh same time. A sting ray man that sucks WhenI heard he died ( a friend called and told me ) I was like damn one of the crocs finally got .she said no. I said snake? no.. a sting ray I was like wtf? so yeah I was very very shocked.

sad day :sad:
IrishHealer Sunspeaker 75 Cleric Of Tunare, EVER SO PROUD member of Tribal Fury
I am NOT a DRAMA QUEEN .....I am the DRAMA GODDESS!! GET IT RIGHT...
Irish

Postby Irish » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:13 pm

Eubedyen wrote:
Uilea wrote:The worst part is it got caught on film, which I really hope doesn't leak out of respect to his family.

I hate to say it hun,but you know it will some wheres.But i agree

his friend that taped it I am sure will not let that happen at least I hope no one would be that sick...but hell look at what they did win teh princess died.. :?

yeah the only death of someone famous I thought would get me upset would be like if Robin Williams died I love that guy and steve .well I was not a huge fan but I have seen his work and know what he has done yes this saddens me greatly
IrishHealer Sunspeaker 75 Cleric Of Tunare, EVER SO PROUD member of Tribal Fury
I am NOT a DRAMA QUEEN .....I am the DRAMA GODDESS!! GET IT RIGHT...
Irish

Postby Serano » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:14 pm

I have no problem with videos of deaths being released.

That said - I don't know what he was doing in the water at the time - but Sting-rays are while deadly - not necessariliy something any normal diver would be that worried about - so I don't think he was doing anything foolish. My father has shared the water with prolly as many Sting - Rays as Mr. Irwin had - just dumb luck. Or rather the lack of it in this case.

yup. death sucks.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby saiari » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:17 pm

He was doing a documentary on the animals in that water, from what I heard on the news.
saiari

Postby Ranjaling » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Man thats sad news indeed. The guy really made wildlife shows not boring and he really knew alot. I used to watch his show with the wife alot.

Standing over rattlesnake dens in mountains of VA to bagging up black and green mamba snakes all you could think was "man this guy is fukn crazy" as the snakes are spitting poison on him and shit and hes sitting there telling it "you alright mate, you alright"

I to thought if anything, it wouldve been a deadly snake or croc that would do him in.

Great entertainer, great dad, tremendous in supporting wildlife and working with zoos etc.. a real shame.
Ranjaling Arrowsmefling
Ooompah Luumpah
Alynsa Vazzaelle
Nintendo Wii Code - 1038 5611 2297 5641
XBOX Live Tag - XXGIBBYVAXX
Playstation Network - GIBBYVA
Ranjaling

wow

Postby bill » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:46 am

Is there a more honorable way to die? Doing what you love, your purpose?

The world will mourn his passing. At least I know I will.
bill

Previous

Return to Real Life and Opinion