more DKP tuning - bid restriction on engaged mobs

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

more DKP tuning - bid restriction on engaged mobs

Postby Serano » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:21 pm

this is getting added to DKP today.

If you show up after a loot producing mob is engaged, you are not allowed to bid on loot from that encounter. If that engagment fails and the raid resets for another try then the restriction on bidding is lifted.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Areo » Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:57 pm

Were we having a problem with that?
Areo

well

Postby bill » Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:12 pm

Back in the VT days it was an unwritten rule but apparently someone snuck by the officers recently. So this is now on the wall so that everyone knows it is official.
bill

Postby Horcrux » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:02 pm

I snuck in mid way through our hour long Chailak fight where Jum soloed the beast and bid on the bracer, least I didnt win nor was I in the top 2 bids lol.
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Serano » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:00 pm

peeps still earn DKP based on making the hourly stamps and being in the raid for the final kill of the night so long as that final kill takes place 15 minutes after the last hourly stamp.

This is to essentially make any raids rewards for that night a reward both for DKP earned and for actually killing the mob that dropped the loot. In the future if a person runs up the raid and joins in after the boss mob was engaged - they should know we appreciate the help - but the reward for the raid should prolly go to those that did the set up and all leading up to the final engagement.

This is not saying anyone that has bid differantly in any previous raid did the wrong thing. BUT the current system has been updated and we can refer back to it in the future if it is a circumstance that arrises.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Ajaman » Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:40 pm

Aubrianna wrote:I snuck in mid way through our hour long Chailak fight where Jum soloed the beast and bid on the bracer, least I didnt win nor was I in the top 2 bids lol.

But you saved the win, I wouldn't have been able to keep heals up on Jum if wasn't for your mana song and cure song on Jum.
Ajaman
73 Cleric
Prodigal Son
GIMP...eeerrr PIMP GEAR
Ajaman

Return to Guild Policies