Elemental Plane tradeskilling supplies

Moderator: Officers

Elemental Plane tradeskilling supplies

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:58 am

In discussion with Invisus it was made clear a listing of what tradeskill supplies might need to be saved on any of the TF raids so here is my first installment of that list. I will start with Plane of Fire and add the other planes as i can do the research for needed supplies.

Mephit Meat : used for Baking
Phoenix Eggs: used in baking....mainly in dough
Fire Mephit blood: several uses primarily for making tempers for smithing, and curing agents for tailoring, also used to make the emblems for jewelcraft combines.
Metallic substance: used to make tempers for smithing
Magma Crystals: used to make tempers for smithing
Raw Diamonds: used to make emblems for smithing/tailoring and jewelcraft
Blue diamonds: jewelcraft
Obsidian wood sap: used by tailors to make bow strings....used in making obsidianwood bows
Obsidianwood bow staves: used by fletchers in making obsidianwood bows
Fiend Gut: used to make bow strings for obsidianwood bows...tailors then fletchers
Eye of Eternal Fire: used by jewelers to make a ring decent stats for its day
Fiery Granite: Used to make Incense burners of RO as well as for making Odylic Vials ( I believe this item is used as part of entrance to Plane of Time) ( THESE SHOULD BE SAVED IN LARGE QUANTITY FOR FUTURE GUILD USE)
Solidified Magma: used in making Glaze for odylic vials ...again save these in quantity
Quicksilver: used in poison making
Fire Mephit skin: Used by tailors in making leather class wearable armor
Fire aracnid silk: used by tailors to make Silk class armor

If any items on this list drop please help out your guild by contributing them to the guild bank. They are used to gear up guildies who are not as fortunate on the rolls as some of us or are unable to raid as often as others.

many thanks in advance
Azzenkar Emberune
68 Arch Magi
Smith
Tradeskill junkie
Azzenkar Emberune

POISON

Postby Brotta » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:02 am

I will take all of the Quicksilver i can get..poison is at 280 somthing right now and i can really start making some great augs once a get to 300
still working on my magelo so bare with the lazy rogue
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=969831
Brotta

Postby Rule » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:12 am

Im pretty sure you can make quicksilver from vendor stuff.
Rule

augs

Postby Lemme » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:29 am

Im pretty sure you can make augs at 280 something. I am like 5 for 5 right now with alchemy at 280 something.

If I see something get looted that can be used, I generally send the looter a tell asking them to save the item and drop it in the guild bank.
Lemme

Postby Serano » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:39 am

I am pretty sure you don't use phonix eggs for regular dough.

BTW they are also foraged in HOH B of all places.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby saiari » Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:10 pm

Pheonix eggs are used to create pheonix dough which then can be used in mephit meat pie....it has good stats....as many of you know i like to bake on saiari and brew on eubeswife....so if any find any kind of baking or brewing components i could use would help out tremendously....i always hand out the goodies to guildys and try to match the stat foods and brews to their class.
saiari

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:23 pm

I never specified what type of dough the Phoenix eggs are used for Serano 8P. Baking really isnt my thing after all. Yes quicksilver can be player made using abysmal sea vendor supplies but it is also a drop in PoF. I started this list with Fire as it seems that is the go to spot atm. I will prolly do earth, then air then water next in that order. I am more than likely missing other possible drops ( research components mainly but others likely) so feel free to add any ive missed and I will update my original post to include them.
Azzenkar Emberune

Mephit blood

Postby Sadinmagi » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:17 pm

The four types of elemental Mephit blood are also used by mages to summon Imbued diamonds of four different types, used in tradeskills for some rare combines, not vary common. I could use 1 of each type of blood so I can go out and make each of the spells. Then I can make the diamonds for whoever might need them.
Sadinmagi

Return to Trade Skill Discussion