Getting JC to 300!

Moderator: Officers

Getting JC to 300!

Postby Teimsters » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:10 pm

I am trying to get my JC up to 300 so that I don't fail on the augs as much as i do lol. If any one has any extra diamonds or blue diamonds, the blue diamonds will take me all the way to 300. I am currently 284 without a mod & 297 with my trophy equipped. Any :help that I can get would be greatly appricated.
Last edited by Teimsters on Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Teim Feelzgood~
~ 70 Mindbender of Wraiths of Discord~
Teimsters

Postby Serano » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:16 pm

I don't know that anyone needs resist gear separate from their normal gear - but if someone needs it - you should get the peep lined up - prior to donating to bank. We don't want to bank equipment - we already have too many spells and tradeskills banked as it is. Speaking of which I have a couple stacks of blue diamonds, black saphires in the trades bank Zajalia, a short stack of Jacinth and some POP jewelcraft stuff in there too. get me or another officer in a good mood and you can raid the trades bank for anything you want.

Meanwhile Tradeskill donations are welcome to the guild bank.

If anyone wants to work on more research - same thing. Got TONS of research stuff just sitting there gathering dust. I have narrowed it down to 4 - 5 spells that we need to keep research components for (RGC, DI, Torpor, Malo, some wizard spell) The rest of the spells that would be researched we have in the bank or are common enough to find off mobs or other baz bots.

Just after the jewelcraft skill ups with raw gems - just make sure that cash goes back to the TF bank.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Skel » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:09 pm

Aside from the expensive gems, keep in mind that new JC options came out with DoN. There are now several combines to make with very cheap(er) gems that trivial well over 250. The trick is getting the metal, called Palladium. It's made using Scale Ore which is a trash mob drop and also a forage in Broodlands, Stillmoon, etc.

Currently these ores run about 4-500pp each, but if you come across any while exp-ing or whatever, they can soften the blow of having to buy expensive gems.
Skel

Return to Trade Skill Discussion