Tradeskill mule -- Zajalia

Moderator: Officers

Tradeskill mule -- Zajalia

Postby Serano » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:07 pm

Ok all of the trades that kunglao used to have that he gave to Fingor - are now consildated on zajalia - the guilds tradeskill mule. IF you need to dump off tradeskill items you are NOT using - EVERY OFFICER has the password to the account that zajalia is on - its the same account as our spell mules.

Just try to save up any thing you don't know what it is for that is taged tradeskill - if you don't want vendor or bazaar $$ from it - you can dump it on any officer or get an officer to log on the trades bank to get rid of the stuff. this includes over 50 research which is on bobbertt - also on the same account.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Mules

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:56 pm

We still making Solstice Earrings?
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:10 pm

Part of the reason to consolitate them. briefly looking at the kits on hand - I think there is enough for 2 earings.

I have about 20 robes, 10 sickles, 3 steins, 2 golden idols, 2 blessed fishing poles, a stack or so of misty thicket picnics and lotus pies and a short stack of Demi-Sec Champagne. and a short stack of lucky cabage.

so - we have enough for only 2 earings right now. I will have to have a look at how much peeps should pay to buy in again. the price ranged from 2k to 3k - I am leaning towards lowering the cost to 1k or free if you can come up with some blessed fishing poles, steins and golden idols.

I will have to look up the ingrediants again to see what we are short.

I have like 4 stacks of imbued plains pebbles and 3 stacks of imbued emeralds.

Quest requires

* Demi-Sec Champagne
* Mistletoe Cutting Sickle
* Golden Idol of Tunare
* Blessed Fishing Rod
* Star Ruby Encrusted Stein
* Ceremonial Solstice Robe
* Lotus Pie
* Misty Thicket Picnic
* Lucky Cabbage
Serano
Officer

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:55 pm

Let me know if you need me to make an appearance and whip up any of the tailoring / pottery bits.
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby Skel » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:24 pm

I'm good at making the fishing poles :) if i'd known we needed em i wouldn't have sold the last batch. The only expensive part on them is the Branch of Planar Oak. It's a forage from PoG, arguably the most boring zone ever created (for non-KOS anyway). So if anyone manages to nab some, each fishing pole needs 1 branch.

The dragon eggs, velium bits, etc are pretty easy to get

Or i can run my ass up to PoG and SIT THERE foraging for a while ... last time i tried that i needed only 3 branches and it took over an hour. Lotso fun.

Oh ... i also make a mean Lotus Pie but those are pretty easy :X
Skel

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:32 pm

right now I would like to get 8 poles - 8 idols and 7 Steins.

let me know what the cost is and I will give you the funds before or after production.

Also let me know if you need imbued emeralds or plains pebbles cause I have about 3 stacks of each.
Serano
Officer

Postby fendeesha » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:53 pm

Hey Serano, you know if you ever need anything off of our trader, just send me a tell.
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:06 pm

Let me check the recipes for the idols and steins and I'll let you know the cost. We'll almost certainly need a high level enchanter to make us some mana vials. I'll take a peek tonight when I get home from work.

**edit**

OK, I'd need the following made by an enchanter/cleric

Idol
1 Large Block of Magic Clay (if nobody else, my alt can handle this)
1 Distilled Mana (2 sapphires)
1 Imbued Emerald

Stein
1 Large Block of Magic Clay (if nobody else, my alt can handle this)

That's the minimum I would need per attempt. The trivials on these are fairly high, so assume a 50% failure rate. I would also need to make white lead, which combines in a mortar and pestle using poisonmaking skill. I can't remember anymore if non-rogues are still allowed to do combines in the mortar and pestle. If not, I'd need a rogue to make me one white lead (lead sulphide, limestone) per idol.
Last edited by Fnord Shoggothslayer on Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby Skel » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:13 pm

aye aye boss will get cracking on those poles ... need one dragon egg and one planar oak per assuming no failures, so if you've got any lying around it would make my job easier, otherwise it's a small duty to go forage em up as ToV is friendly zone now and dragon eggs seem to be about 1 in 5
Skel

Postby Serano » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:55 pm

I knew there was a reason I was hoarding every saphhire I main looted. I have like 2 stacks in the bank! Now to get some permafrost crystals.

out of branches - but I think we have some dragon eggs still. can they be in dragon egg oil already?
Serano
Officer

Postby fendeesha » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:41 am

When you are ready for the enchy to do your combines, send a tell to our trader Krescent and I will log Bmar on. Max skill, max aa, and salvage. Just let me know.
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Ozzy » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:35 am

What do I need to do to get one of these puppies? I'll start working on it ASAP.

Ozzy
Ozzy

Postby Serano » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:03 pm

I think - in order to clean out the coffers - we can start dumping these things at - oh - we did 2k before then uped it to 3k.... Lets say - 1k deposite to the trades account and you get all your gifts. sounds good?

I have 2 packages ready to go. After 5 fishing poles we will be set for 5 more sets. AFTER that I will try to come up with the best way to have some float sets available always for when peeps want them. PLEASE - NO ONE buy or donate robes at this time. I have like 2 dozen. I have about a dozen sickles.
\
OOH - BTW ---- established CALAFIA as a GOD tradeskills mule now too.

SO that makes (on my sister's old account) 1 research mule, 1 general and solstace trades mule, 1 GOD trades mule, 5 spell mules.

heh all paid for by yours truely every 6 months.
Serano
Officer

Postby Ozzy » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:36 pm

Add me to the list for one...I'll scrape up the dough.

Why does it seem that I'm the only one in the game who is broke? :bang:

Ozzy
Ozzy

hehe

Postby bill » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:29 am

one must spend time farming or have lucky rolls like Vdayen ;)
bill

Next

Return to Trade Skill Discussion