OOW Augs - Items needed

Moderator: Officers

OOW Augs - Items needed

Postby Jafder » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:45 am

For those of you with augs needing upgrade, I currently have Poison Mastery 1, working towards 2 & 3, and next will be Salvage. Drops needed to upgrade your augs are:

Slugworms
Trean Flies
Dust of Discord
Discordant Scoriae

Everything else is vendor bought. Have Fingor cut your aug, then I can do the etching for you. If you come across these drops & don't need them, they'd also be much appreciated, for those of us less fortunate :) .

Here's a link to EQTraders OOW Aug page so you can see some of the possibilities:

http://www.eqtraders.com/articles/artic ... 0010000000
I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.
Jafder

hehe

Postby bill » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:48 pm

I am reading an interesting thread over on the VCC that is of a similar topic.

I am reading the discordant scoriae is unfathomably rare as is the black inlay that it is used to make.

WTB/WTS/WTT Slugworms + OOW Augments
bill

Discordant Scoriae

Postby Jafder » Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:17 am

I've only seen one DS, everything else used to make the black inlay is vendor bought. One leads to the other :sad: - which is why, IF I ever come across it, I'll have a GM smith with Smithing Mastery III & Salvage make the black gold inlay for me. Unfortunately my smith alt has only 201 smithing, and needs about 27 levels before he can start accumulating AAs for smithing mastery :cry
I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.
Jafder

Postby fendeesha » Sat Oct 30, 2004 3:35 pm

Hubby has max skill and max AA, I have seen him attempt about 10 of the aug upgrades, and he failed about half. You should have seen him storming around ahere and cussing about losing 100K per... LOL, at least I thought it was funny! But yeah, we have back packs full of the slug worms and what not, but each DS is handled with kid gloves...
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Return to Trade Skill Discussion