Items Needed

Moderator: Officers

Items Needed

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:27 pm

I am constantly working on various trade skills. Below is a list of items I am currently in need of which are mob droppable. If you have any of these items and will part with them, please send me (P)rivate (M)essage here on the forums or catch me in game.

Thanks

Shiassar Blood
Fungoid Sap
Small Brick of Yttrium
Flawless Rockhopper Hides
Misty Acorns
Blue Diamonds
Tuft Of Dire Wolf Fur
Perfect Owlbear Pelts
Shadeling Silks
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby beallzaman » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:46 am

I think I might have the rockhopper hides goof, I'm not to sure tho I'lll check next time I am on.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
beallzaman

Postby Daioe Sozenports » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:12 am

I think i have 2 of the perfect owlbear pelts, and misty acorn's Goof, just remind me when im on next time to look/grab them for ya.
Daioe Sozenports

Highscores: 13

Goof

Postby bill » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:19 am

Let's go farm some shissar blood /nod

:thumbup
bill

Postby Fnord Shoggothslayer » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:56 pm

I have approximately 90 Perfect Owlbear pelts
Fnord Shoggothslayer

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:14 am

Goof you really shoulda posted this a while ago....I wont go into details on how many perfect owlbear pelts i've sold to vendors. I get a bunch every time i go to hollowshade moor and farm up shieking/wailing substances for smithing. Now that I know ya need em i'll save em for ya.

And as long as this is a wish list thread heres stuff I need by the cartload:

Windstones (acrylia armor)(for one final combine for skill up takes 8 at 150-300pp ea in bazaar)(usually takes 20-40 combines for one skill up)
Essence of wind (acrylia armor)
Swirling shadows (vah shir smithing for skill)
essence of shadow (DE cultural smithing)
elven blood DE cultural smithing)
any smithing components from cazic thule namely the blood and scales (cazic thule armor)
akheva blood (black acrylia weapons)
Any PoP smithing goodies....bloods, emblems, ore, biles too many to list them all.
midnight stones (PoN armor)
DROPS OF PURE RAIN.....(makes some pretty nice armor but i cant afford to buy em for 3k each)
Blue diamonds (and no goof you cant have the 9 I got saved up they are for Nightengales DE cultural armor I will eventually be able to make.
Skip saving acrylia ore, velium ore or black acrylia ore that stuff is easily farmable in like 10 mins and i also got like 5 backpacks full on alts

My goal is 250 skill in smithing and being able to pound out some heavy duty elemental planer armor for the guild(if and when we can get some of the EP components to make it)

Azzy
Azzenkar Emberune

Return to Trade Skill Discussion