Guild bows for free to usable players

Moderator: Officers

Guild bows for free to usable players

Postby Serano » Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:05 pm

Most of you already have better but if you don't, I make Nightmare compound bows for free for the guild. If you never got one and it is an upgrade let me know. I got one for you already.

Likewise when peeps used to exp in PoN and PoI I asked for donations of the bow staffs and innovative bolts and gears. If any member feels like donating them to the cause - I will takes them. I pretty much have to set up my own nightmare arachnid silk farming so I will mostly just get them when I needs if I have to go get AA to do it...sigh.

As an advanced project I am SLOWLY getting parts for Elemental bows. If you got any somehow at no cost to yourself - I will accept them from yah. Donn't know if anyone in guild that is EP flaged ever did those camps.

IF you see any Vegerog vines or fiend guts go for under 3k in bazaar could you scoop them up for me please? I will of course reimburse you. if you see any primordial driftwood bowstaffs for under 500, I could stand to get some of those. if anyone sees any of the air arachnid silks or slargarah guts for sale for under 1500k I could start warehousing them too. Those are holding me up from 3 combines. I would like to give even better upgrades to our guilds archers and tanks. Please do NOT buy up a bunch of obsidionwood or stonewood bowstaffs however. In fact other than the ones I listed prolly wouldn't want to buy up any other components without either asking me first - OR if you get all of the right parts for under 6k. cause there is a HIGH fail rate. I won't even do a free combine for anyone in game friend or unknown unless they bring me sets to make two cause they will be lucky to get ONE bow out of the deal.

Of course any combines that you want if you buy the parts for your self are free but memba 335 is the estimated trivial so - high ass fail raite. Any of the above listed parts that you buy at my recommended prices (which are 70% below market value will go towards making Guild bows) and I will refund you the cash you spend.

Primordial Driftwood Compound Bow
MAGIC ITEM
Slot: RANGE
Skill: Archery Atk Delay: 28
DMG: 29 AC: 10
Cold DMG: 1
Skill Mod: Archery +5%
Effect: Sieve (Combat)
STR: +10 DEX: +15 WIS: +10 INT: +10 HP: +100 MANA: +100
SV FIRE: +35
Recommended level of 63
Required level of 61
WT: 3.0 Range: 220 Size: LARGE
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD ROG
Race: ALL
Slot type 4:empty
Components: e'cian ice bow cam(2), planing tool, primordial driftwood bow staff, slarghilug kelp string

Stonewood Compound Bow
MAGIC ITEM
Skill: Archery Atk Delay: 37
DMG: 42 AC: 10
Effect: Aura of Battle (Worn)
STR: +15 STA: +10 INT: +15 HP: +100 MANA: +100
SV DISEASE: +35
Recommended level of 63
Required level of 61
Components: planar steel bow cam(2), planing tool, stonewood bow staff, vegerog fiber string
In: planar fletching kit, collapsible fletching kit

Obsidianwood Compound Bow
MAGIC ITEM
Skill: Archery Atk Delay: 33
DMG: 36 AC: 10
Effect: Flame Shock (Combat)
DEX: +12 WIS: +12 INT: +12 AGI: +12 HP: +100 MANA: +100
SV COLD: +35
Recommended level of 63
Required level of 61
Components: fiend gut string, molten metal bow cam(2), obsidianwood bow staff, planing tool

Featherwood Compound Bow
MAGIC ITEM
Skill: Archery Atk Delay: 24
DMG: 24 AC: 10
Effect: Ethereal Strike (Combat)
STA: +10 WIS: +15 AGI: +15 HP: +100 MANA: +100
SV MAGIC: +35
Recommended level of 63
Required level of 61
Components: air arachnid silk string, featherwood bow staff, planing tool, wind metal bow cam(2)

And yes I still can do cultural bows by appointment - as it takes some time to do all the combines - unless all the sub combines are already done, but the demand for BFTs is pretty much dead nowdays. And I don't stock any of the parts for cultural anymore except for the cultural fletching kit itself and the mithral fletching tool.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Trade Skill Discussion