THURG BP MQ

Moderator: Officers

THURG BP MQ

Postby Sadim » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:52 pm

I need a Thurg Breastplate (doesn't matter which one) MQ for my Grand Oracle robe quest. At this point, I will gladly pay whatever price you desire (within reason) ar am willing to make a donation to guild bank if it has one.

Also, I have about a dozen or so odds and ends Thurg armor pieces from all the time I've spent farming there. If there are any pieces you would like, I will gladly help you MQ them, you just need to get the gems.

Sadim
Leader of the garden gnomes
Sadim

Postby Aboobaka » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:56 pm

A reminder or maybe news for any new folks, I'm the keeper of the guild gems for quests or whatever. I seem to be low on the popular gems though, you can always check my magelo, I think I have bank enabled.
Aboobaka

Postby Serano » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:38 am

hmmm - I just got a lether BP from KD last night. I was going to MQ it to a monky for the clicky heal - but if this is a better quest - then maybe it should go to that.

let me know - what quest is this anyways?
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Daioe Sozenports » Fri Sep 03, 2004 2:15 am

Daioe Sozenports

Highscores: 13

Postby Iksurmunky » Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:59 am

It would do much more use to Sadim than me, Ser. As for the other leather classes in guild, I am not sure. But this quest has a VERY nice result - and I would gladly pass it on to someone who has a better use.
Iksurmunky

Postby Serano » Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:01 am

what other parts do you need for this quest completion? Need Velks book - only reason we don't kill him regularly is he is boring. But he is practically always spawned. I don't think anyone does him anymore. Not even his wife.
Serano
Officer

Postby Sadim » Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

I have farmed all the books already except for the one in Chardok (easy to do on our way or after upcoming Queen hit) and the one off the named spider (aremin - spelling?) in PoD on the way to Grummus (killed him twice, lost rolls both times).

As for the second part of the quest, I have a little work to do on smithing but have all the other skills high enough to get the phylactery (clicky mana regen that stacks with KEI and Po9 line of spells) as well, just need that damn gnoll from the SRo/NRo/OoM to just pop once. I have two trackers planted there and have yet to see him up or been able to spawn him. I had better luck getting Quillmane to pop in SK.

As for the leather BP, my offer still stands. If you'd like, I'll donate the prize money for the next picnic event. Feel bad taking something from bank after only being here (/checks watch) four days now.

Sadim

"If I had a copper piece for every time I heard a Sadim Hussein joke..."
Sadim

Postby Serano » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:02 pm

hmmm I have 2 droppable books from chardok. What is it you need? One is history of Greenmist - and the other I forget.

Cool - In that case Sadim you get the BP from KD. Just have to link up. Maybe tommorow night or Tues after mobo.

Ser
Serano
Officer

Postby Trackah » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:40 pm

The History of the Greenmist is used in the Greenmist quest, while the Phylactery Quest uses History of the Di'Zok, both of which drop in Chardok. I'm pretty sure that the mob that drops the history of the Di'Zok is trackable from the zone-in, but don't know where exactly he spawns.
Trackah

Postby Sadim » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:30 pm

Update:

Got the Thurg MQ from Serano last night (Thank You TF).

History of Di'Zok drops from Loremaster Piza'tak, trackable from entrance, spawns in the library, fairly common for a named spawn, PH is loremaster apprentice (not confirmed), and the drop seems to be semi-rare. Hardest part is the plow in... once the room is broken, one solid group could hold the camp.

Sadim
Sadim

Postby Serano » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:04 pm

ok aboo - I looked thru your bank... While it still isnt as bad as mine... DAMN --- I thought my bank was bad.... Oh wait it is.

Regardless --- you and I have too many damn no drop weapons we never use. I sure hope when Guild tribute goes live it lets us turn in no drop crap. Be nice to clean up a few bags.

Oh - and the onxy and emberstone you have in your bank are not for velious quests you can sell them

Ser
Serano
Officer

Return to The Bazaar