Pally spells

Moderator: Officers

Pally spells

Postby Bilnick » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:19 am

WTB level 64 Paladin spells. Aura of the Crusader and Supernal Cleansing. Not sure what a reasonable price is since I haven't been able to find them in the bazaar. 5-10k each I'm guessing, since level 65 Paladin spells are 10-20k. These are from Spectral Parchment turn-ins.

If you see either one in the bazaar buy it and I will pay you back, but please post here if you do.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Serano » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:37 am

damn I coulda ninjad the spec on the Aen D raid too.

ALL spells that drop on raids are free to whoever is there that can scribe them. however per our DKP - unless it got stealth changed - etherial and specs are DKPd - unfortunatly I don't lead hardly any POP events ( I am still on strike) so have to watch that when it occurs. other than that - I ended up having to buy like 1 or 2 of my 63 / 64 spells and my 65 proc spell. /shrug.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:48 am

That was in the old policy, Ser. We also never, never, never followed it, so we took it out (not by stealth, heh, you read and approved it!). Common practice is for an officer to loot, if a player is interested send tells. If no one's interested then, we usually holler when we clean out our banks.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:48 am

That was in the old policy, Ser. We also never, never, never followed it, so we took it out (not by stealth, heh, you read and approved it!). Common practice is for an officer to loot, if a player is interested send tells. If no one's interested then, we usually holler when we clean out our banks.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Serano » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:50 am

damn I missed it dropping from policy.. shit.

when I was doing raid loot on a paffa hit I was calling bids on parchments - no one bid. Don't know why you guys never followed it.

/shrug.
Serano
Officer

Postby Fingor » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:11 pm

One possible reason for not using DKP points, is that with the parchments its a luck of the draw. Why spend points on a parchment, when you could get a spell that you already have. It would be worth spending points if you could turn in the parchment and get a specific spell.
Fingor

Postby Serano » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:57 pm

nah - thats fine. when I got back I read the current DKP policy and I didn't know it had a history of NOT being used. /shame me.
Serano
Officer

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:00 pm

My practice has been to give a holler in /gu if they've been unclaimed for too long... and then any spells we get that are NOT needed go to the spell bank.

Makes sense when you think about it, since spell banks spells and research items are free to members.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Bilnick » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:23 pm

I found Aura of the Crusader today for 8k. :thumbup
Bilnick
Officer

Return to The Bazaar