I need the following Research drops please- Mask Of Stalker

Moderator: Officers

I need the following Research drops please- Mask Of Stalker

Postby Serano » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:41 pm

Dew Clover (1) GOT IT!! Dropped in CHardok!!!
Part of Yaeth's Compendium Pg. 118 (left side) (1) Dropped GOT IT!!!

Rune of Zephyr (1) Dropped

I just need Rune of Zephyr!

There are reports of the Rune of Zephyrl item dropping in LDoN specificallly MIstmore - so I will work on going down there - but if you are doing them - please keep a lookout for them and don't Vendor them.

These are for the research of the Dru/ Ranger spell - Mask of the stalker. It drops from Luclin bosses and I have never seen it drop. So please keep a lookout for these research drops

/salute

Serano
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

just fyi

Postby Lenasan » Wed May 05, 2004 7:23 pm

Serano just FYI, the spell seems to drop most off Rhag 1 + 2 in Ssra. I too was looking for Rune of Zephyr but never found it so I'm guessing its either ultra rare or no longer dropped. I'd say a Ssra mini-raid is probably the best chance of getting it though.
Lenasan

Spell

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed May 05, 2004 7:45 pm

Check the Spell mules also. I put a Mask of the something in there a couple days ago.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

ya but

Postby Serano » Wed May 05, 2004 8:02 pm

Yah thats mask of the hunter - Druid level 60 just like Mask of the Stalker. THe differance is that Mask of the Stalker is level 65 Ranger Usable.
Serano
Officer

Postby magnetus » Wed May 05, 2004 8:40 pm

I also would like mask of the stalker when I hit level 60 (in 25%). :) If there's anything I can do to help get components, or if the mob that drops the spell itself is something I can help handle, please let me know. I'm seeing a couple posts on Alla where people have gotten the Rune of Zephyr as an LDoN drop (one person said they saw it drop in Mistmore). Another saw it in North ToV. It's been for sale in the baz, but at 23k I can't exactly afford it...
Hey I wasn't *really* hugging that tree, I was more just consoling it...

Magnetus Stickemtous
63 Druid of Tunare
Vazaelle server
magnetus

cbeck

Postby Serano » Wed May 05, 2004 10:41 pm

Well if there is already like 1 mask of the Hunters in the guild spell bank... you are welcome to it - I think - don't know if any other druids arte looing for it. Only diff between the two is that stalker can be used in doors and by rangers. So.... in my opinion - which MAY be tainted by the fact that I main a ranger - is that the second one is for Rangers as the other is one class only.

Ser
Serano
Officer

Rune

Postby Jamezon » Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:52 pm

Last i heard that rune doesnt exist on this server. I have no idea how to verify that, but i do check the bazaar for runes everyday about 50 times and well i have never seen it. I actually looked for it for about a month and then Wyldmule told me it doesnt exist on this server.
Jamezon

Postby Serano » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:05 am

I was told by Raolf or eeven - that Sumven actually DID see this rune once.

However - I have this spell now, if any other rangers still need this spell let me know I think I have a contact that has one banked.
Serano
Officer

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:57 am

Pretty sure i got one of the runes of zypher banked on an alt somewhere...if ya need it send me a tell and i can look for it.

Azzy

PS: got three alts just brimming with tons of research stuff so if anything is needed ask me first. Seriously tempted to just dump all of it on calthine but Figured she didnt have three extra toons to hold em.
Azzenkar Emberune

Postby Serano » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:02 am

azz whenever you want to get rid of your OVER 50 research stuff - link up with me or an officer - we have a dedicated mule for over 50 research. under 50 research - if you want to get rid of it - I have a guild under 50 CHANTER page research mule as a side project. But that is all up to you.

IF YOU DO have a rune of zephyr dig it up...love to see it in person and we can see if it is for any other spells and if not - do some combines.
Serano
Officer

Postby deladriendil » Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:35 pm

I have a Mask of the Stalker spell rotting in my bank. If you are tagged TF and need this spell (and can scribe it right now). Send me a tell.

I saw it drop twice in one day in Ssra. From both Rhag mobs. But I only won 1 copy.

First come, first serve.
Deladriendil Megilindir
The Wandering Fier'Dal
PlainsWalker of Tunare
I Used to Live Here but Now I just Visit

Bookat Kittyboo
deladriendil
Lurker

Return to The Bazaar