Is the next quest thread still working? --yes --

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Postby gildan » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:47 am

hmm now i was wondering if this thread is actually looked at when going for epic/quest hits, I have been waiting on my 1.5 for some time now and have been passed up a handfull of times for other peoples hits.

Now i dont no if i should post elsewhere or bug people or just giving up on my hopes of completing it due to lack of popularity. I would just like to no what i need to do to get my epic. I dont want to come across as an jerk, I just want my voice to be heard

-Gildan
gildan

Postby Serano » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:33 am

this is in the right place gildan.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Nennie » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:13 am

gildan wrote:hmm now i was wondering if this thread is actually looked at when going for epic/quest hits, I have been waiting on my 1.5 for some time now and have been passed up a handfull of times for other peoples hits.

Now i dont no if i should post elsewhere or bug people or just giving up on my hopes of completing it due to lack of popularity. I would just like to no what i need to do to get my epic. I dont want to come across as an jerk, I just want my voice to be heard

-Gildan

Don't think you're getting looked over. I remember hearing when we were doing epic hits one night this past week or so that your hit was a target if you were to log on. So they haven't forgotten ya :)

"This is our last dance...THIS IS OUR LAST DANCE...THIS IS OURSELVES...Under Pressure!"
Nennie

Postby EQIsenhart » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:58 am

if I recall Gildan one night we were going to do your hit but switched to something as you weren't online.
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Serano » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:27 pm

Maybe This Saturday might be a great time to run down the very few quests left in that thread - right now only tracking Vald, Sadim, Gildan, and an Emoush hit requested from current players.

Pending attendance or a raid leader should be able to knock out all four in one day. Granted some events are harder than others - and can't always be done on any day. Sadim's hit requires a couple things- the right tank and heal strength and him online. Two very rare things to have at the same time. Gildan's and Dynamouses requests can prolly be knocked out any night with any 3 - 4 groups np.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Horcrux » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:35 pm

Lyannah as well less her hit got done.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Jahras » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:12 pm

When I lead epics, here's what goes on.

1) I realize we dont have the force needed for the target i had planned, so I ask people to send a tell for what epic hit they need

2) I pick out which ones we have the force availible in raid to beat

3) from there, go to who's been waiting how long, which is the encounter most suited to our raid force, and will this finish this person's epic.

4) is this raid target otw to another target for us?

like last time we did ZMV I asked if any rangers needed the BF or rcod hits, and nadiah and keld were the only two to send tells, nadiah had been waiting longer than keld for it, so I called that while we were otw to rcod.

I know some people have been waiting a while for theirs and I try to hit them when we have the appropriate raid setting.
Jahras

Highscores: 2

Postby Lyannah » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 pm

Aubrianna wrote:Lyannah as well less her hit got done.

Hasn't been done yet - yes I would love to get it done :thumbup
Lyannah

Return to Quest Discussion