emp ssra

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

emp ssra

Postby Skiba » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:47 am

well i have been tracking this dude(finally took me a week to figure out where to track him from)so who ever needs to finish there VT key(me being one of them) can finish it. you need to be keyed to get to his chamber with you need to get a few items:

Emp Key Quest
Commander Zazuzh - Idol
Commander Zherozsh - Ring
Taskmasters (any) - Pouch
General/Advisor/Arbiter - Insiga

combine in bag a viola!.....something. oh and apparently all melee need a bane weapon to hurt him. here is that info:

Every one who uses melee will need one of these. First you will need any "Shissar" weapon from the Elites. Elites are also PHs for Comms (Used in the key quest). Once you have a weapon you need to go to the mines and kill skeletons for "Green Metal." This stuff is ultra rare. My best advice is to AE group this. Also note some items drop from the named and Vex Thal shards also drop in this area. Once you have both items combine them in the forge found in the basement. You will receive "Corrupet Shissar ." Not only are these weps mandatory for melee damage to Emp, but the bane damage can be used on regular Shissar. Comms and Elites have a rare chance at dropping silk horse briddles.

now for the emp fight. from what i have read you need to kill BLood Of SSra so that emp will become targetable. for the entire fight, i believe it was Jah that said this, we would need at least 3 chanters for adds plus off tanks for adds and _____________ well thats all i can remember. he is what i found on the blood/emp part of the hit:

Blood of Ssraeshza

Level 63,hits:300-550,mobile,flurrys, slowable

MT might need a clicky for this fight, not sure.

Have 5mins 50secs until Emperor becomes Targetable after Blood has died, move clerics to the right passageway next to Emp. Have him pulled and fought against the wall around the corner.

Need rampage tank, or alternatively use a Beastlord pet. Always have the same name so will be on rampage again if dies and resummoned.

Ranger with Weaponshield agroing first and taking the first rage proc helps MT keep initial agro.

Emperor Ssraeshza

Level 66,Hits:283-904,rampages,mobile, disease slowable

Single Procs:

Diminutive Stature
1: Spin Target
2: Decrease Mob Aggro by 95%
Skill: Instantaneous
Allowable Targets: All
Beneficial: Beneficial <---Beneficial Click it off
Range to Target: 150.00 feet
Resistance Check: None
Spell Duration: 5 ticks (30 seconds)
Recast Delay: 24.0 seconds

Single Procs:

Rage of Ssraeshza
1: Decrease Attack Speed by 90% (L1)
2: Decrease Current Hitpoints by 4000 (L1)
3: Decrease Mob Aggro by 95%
4: Decrease Armor Class (AC) by 300 (L1)
5: Adding 36 Curse counters
Allowable Targets: All
Beneficial: Detrimental
Pushes Target Back: 3.00 feet
Throws Target Up: 4.00 feet
Resistance Check: None
Spell Duration: 5000 ticks (500.0 minutes)
Recast Delay: 60.0 seconds

-Rampage Tank needs a dedicated Cleric+patcher
-MT needs to Call the HT, Rage of Ssraeshza, then someone count to 50 for a CH to be cast in anticipation of the HT in another 10 seconds. Rinse and repeat
-Every time MT calls out the HT, RGC needs to be cast on him to remove Agro reducer.
-Have Shaman casting Malo/Insidious Decay and Cloud of Grummus as soon as possible. Necro casting Scent of Terris will help also.
-Rage of Ssraeshza -300 AC overwrites Aego/Virtue, make sure MT has potg+symbol
-Diminutive Stature proc can simply be clicked off.
-Also Keeping 15 buffs up on MT stops Diminutive Stature from landing at all. But cant use Heal over time spells and spellsheild may not stick.
-Level 58 Wiz spell, Spellshield cast on MT after each Rage of Ssraeshza (absorbs 700 of the 4k spell dmg)proc
-Immune to Magic based spells

Can only VT key 40 people after Emp dies, so need to have a list ready before hand to avoid corpse rot and squabbles

BOTTOM LINE

so im going to try and track him and run this maybe on an off night if anyone is interested. probably start next week just to give people time who havent finished emp key to farm parts. oh btw i also hear generally the insig. part of the key is farmed right before the fight with blood/emp since it drops near them. i just want to put this out there if there is any interest. would love to finish the key since all i need left is the rift and camping those shards....well sucked :)

click that!
Skiba

Emp

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:54 am

Would be kinda fun to sweep through SSRA and clear all the named since its been along time and people have geared up alot.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Serano » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:57 am

Can only VT key 40 people after Emp dies, so need to have a list ready before hand to avoid corpse rot and squabbles

I doubt you can get 40 peeps to emps chamber in one day that havn't killed him once before. In other words - I don't think there will be a mad rush for planer rifts.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

yeah

Postby bill » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:31 am

I love old school encounters, plain and simple.
bill

Postby Skiba » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:28 pm

Serano wrote:I doubt you can get 40 peeps to emps chamber in one day that havn't killed him once before. In other words - I don't think there will be a mad rush for planer rifts.

haha sry that was the post from the site i got the info from. i assume it would just be a few who would need it. a clearing of VT sometime soon would be fun for off day since there is low numbers(kinda) still

click that!
Skiba

Postby Serano » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:24 pm

While a couple of us got no problem going thru VT - the less you get the longer the plow - omg vt can suck time worse than a Time raid. and the rewards.... a clicky invis mask all all, a clicky shrink, human illussion all all, a couple other resist clickys.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Jaella » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:41 pm

I just need insignia for emp key and emp drop for vt key :razz
Jaella
Tired

Postby Aboobaka » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:28 am

It might not be a bad thing to do these slow summer months.
Aboobaka

heh

Postby bill » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:37 pm

I think on these raids, we need to get a post where those whom are interested will post that they are interested.

The interest in doing VT is lower than doing NToV. That's pretty damn low.

I mean I'd go, because I don't give a damn where I am as long as it is with the Tribe. But then there are others that just don't like certain content, especially when it is content we beat the snot of and farmed like champs.
bill

Postby Skiba » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:20 pm

still tracking but so far nothing....he is evading me : )

click that!
Skiba

Postby Bilnick » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:44 pm

People want the fast horsey!
Bilnick
Officer

Loot

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:33 pm

I know I do.
Goofydoofy

Postby Skiba » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:45 pm

i just want the damn rift. :sad:

click that!
Skiba

Rift

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:43 pm

If you can get to his chambers, sit there and wait for whomever keeps killing the Emp to kill it and loot one.
Goofydoofy

Return to Quest Discussion