necro 2.0 hit

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

necro 2.0 hit

Postby morbi » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:27 am

I post this in part because many 2.0 hits can be done with 2-4 groups and drop 210 to 230 hp and mana loot. An AC is good, the plate BP AC is 104 and many pieces have level 70 focus or cool clickies. I think every chest is random on any piece that can drop.

In The Ruined City of Dranik there is a NPC named Discord Fluctuation. Saying 'Sanait Sanaiij Tsulum' to it and you get this message:

Discord Fluctuation implodes, blinding you with a bright flash of light, Three horrendous creatures now appear before you, and they don't look happy.

Three NPC's spawn named Gornogg the Awful, Arlagai the Defiler and Rargari the Destroyer. All are red on level 70 and they do not see invisibility, and I might be able to spawn mobs while inviso. If not I can clickaa inviso and should be good.

After mobs are summoned you pull one at a time to raid. And maybe rez a dead necro.

Kill Arlagai the Defiler and You Receive: Staff Piece Number Two

Kill Gornogg the Awful and You Receive: Staff Piece Number Three

Arlagai needs to be killed and staff piece 2 looted before you move on to Gornogg. Rargari the Destroyer does not need to be killed and is the hardest.

Arlagai the Defiler drops the chest.

Arlagai the Defiler: Cleric. Rampages.
Minimum Level: 73 Maximum Level: 73
Spell Info: Ethereal Stun Single Target, Magic (0)
2: Stun(1.00 sec/65)
3: Decrease Hate by 200
Hits for 1500, and gates

Gornogg the Awful: Flurries. Rampages.
Spell Info: Ethereal Stun Single Target, Magic (0)
2: Stun(1.00 sec/65)
3: Decrease Hate by 200
Has lots of HPs, and hits for 2000

Rargari the Destroyer
Spell Info: Dark Inferno PB AE 100', Fire (-350)
1: Decrease HP when cast by 2000
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 300 per tick
Has a lot of HPs hits for 3000
morbi

Postby Serano » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:10 am

This kinda looks like a library post vs a "new" quest hit but then - hell - its hard to keep straight what belongs any where anymore.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby morbi » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:00 pm

yeah i didnt know where to post it really. Uilea or Jahras said something in raid chat once but getting 2.0 stuff ready even if were are not close to CoA just for easy raid hits so even thought raid or war room might work.

Anyone know if you can repeat 2.0 hits? Like loot and destroy items so you can do raid again? Just asking because this is suppose to be really easy and chest drops are not too bad. I guess even if we can we have at least 4 necros with 1.5 and it take just a port to Natimbi and a simple phrase to get this hit ready.
morbi

Postby Uilea » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:04 pm

It's fine posted here, since it is a quest after all
Uilea

Return to Quest Discussion