Rezjo - jomaj kaiijin (split by Ranjaling)

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

cleirc 1.5

Postby Rezjo » Fri May 26, 2006 7:11 pm

Ok
Name: jomaj kaiijin
Located: Barindu-- in the Corn Fields.
After speaking with him a kyv runner will spawn, he hits for 850 damage I must kill him. after that said task..
then i must kill all nearby (muramites?) and pick up an encypted note.
<edit> Not sure about killing the murmites for the note alle says the runnner drops it, but we will see.

from what I hear one group can take this hit down.

here are the links:

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=16789

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=17008
Rezjo

Postby Irish » Fri May 26, 2006 7:53 pm

aye it is one group doable... so unless we are bored like they were for mine... you can expect a no.... but yeah only thing is it is one groupable. BUT..... it woudl take forever....... come in later on inthe day on a non raid night and ask people for help. This guild has a lot of good nice people in it so you might be able to snag a group or two for it. I think mine was like a mini raid think we had a full three groups with us took us like 45 mins to get it at the most... basically it is faster to kill EVERYTHIGN... but there are certain mobs it is garannteed to drop off of. I will tryt o find out what ones ( still have my notes.........soewhere.... :? ) and I will PM them to ya

oh better yet Ithink mine and Kaylar's epic hit post are still inthe Quest or Class area where we posted alot of the stuff for it try in there

good luck.

oh if i am on send me a tell..... night times it is easy to get me on line but day times right now is a no go for maybe a few more months
IrishHealer Sunspeaker 75 Cleric Of Tunare, EVER SO PROUD member of Tribal Fury
I am NOT a DRAMA QUEEN .....I am the DRAMA GODDESS!! GET IT RIGHT...
Irish

Alrighty

Postby Rezjo » Fri May 26, 2006 10:24 pm

Ok, Thank you Irish. :)
Rezjo

Return to Quest Discussion