Druid Hit Epic 1.5

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Druid Hit Epic 1.5

Postby Harmfulbag » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:11 pm

First i would like to THANK all that helped me today in Natimbi, and for letting a old and dear friend Kyyro along. Ky is like my big brother and I would be sad if he couldnt help me or at least be there to witness his lil sis growing up. Thanks Em darlin for runnin the lil 2 group raid for me i lobs ya baby. Dubba once again you were awesome in tankage. Many THANKS to all i didnt list.
Secondly, I would like to ask Zyzz to lead a raids for my final 2 hits, the next is in the RCoD.... and then my final in Kithicor Forest. I am open for times and days, just let me know when it a good time for you Zyzz. I would also like to ask that Rhamel have the honor of tanking for my hit in RCoD. It would be an honor and a pleasure to have as many of you there as possible. Zyzz i have a tank in mind for my final hit, but i need to get with you and him to set up a time since he is not guilded with TF and i would really like him there for the Final hit, if he can not assist because of his schedule then i would like Rhamel to the tank for that hit as well. I know i am asking alot here, but i normally dont ask for anything specific, i would rather go help others than help myself. Sinadar told me he would kick my butt if i didnt ask or post so Thanks Sin for pushing me forward to be a better druid and a better asset to TF.

Go to the Ruined City of Dranik. In the map look at the tunnels in the right, they are located kind of North East from Bloodfields zone in, go in until you get to first right, as soon as you go down the right path, you get an emote, its the next left, inside the room.
The emote says:

Quote:
The ground shakes violently and a deep thudding sound rolls across the land.

A mob called A Ruined Earthshaker will spawn. He hits 1450 dmg and AE FDs. Take 3-5 groups (take more if necesary, especially if you're elemental gear or lower).

AE FD is Point Blank. Has a DD component that hits fro 760 damage. It's Magic Based with a resist adjust of -275. It has a range of 300. It also KBs (knocks back). So quick heals with a few mgb heals, and make sure your tank is always standing after AE FD so agro doesn't get screwed. Also, the golem memblurs itself during the fight so make sure your tank can get agro fast!

Once you kill him he will drop:
Chunk of Energized Clay

((HUGS)) Tribe you are what a real family is all about!
Take care of you and yours......

Harmfulbag

Postby EQIsenhart » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:07 pm

Posted this in wrong thread hon post in this thread http://tribalfury.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7530
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Serano » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:11 pm

Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Quest Discussion