Sadinmagi (and anyone else with more than one main)

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Sadinmagi (and anyone else with more than one main)

Postby Serano » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:08 pm

We are prolly not going to do quest hits for more than one main per TF member - let us know which main you would like us to focus our quest hits on and then only post for the char that you would like us to do hits for.

While We respect a players option to consider as many of the toons they play as their "mains" in order to spread out time fairly - we are not going to pursue much attention for quests on more than one character per TF member.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Aye

Postby bill » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:14 pm

This is why you've never seen a quest request for Waystin, ever.
bill

Postby Serano » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:30 pm

That doesn't mean that a group of TFers can't get together and knock out a quest hit for an alt or a 2nd main - just wanted to put out the "guild" stance on this.

I mean - one day I might get a wild hair to get tani her rez stick - but then all of that can be one grouped. heck I think I can almost 2 box it all if I Wanted... but that wasn't really the point.
Serano
Officer

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:54 pm

Question in reguards to this. Myself and Kaylar are on same account. We are two separate players. Kaylar has had guild support on getting her epic 1.5 whereas I have been waiting to get my 1.5 done. In order to stay within guild policies and procedures should I not bother to try and complete my epic since I am only on the single groupable stages atm? My situation is very unique and difficult to work into the equation. On the one hand it could be viewed as two mains since both are on same account. On the other I dont play Kay and she doesnt play me unless its for a particular progression hit/flag whatever and one of us is not able to be there due to RL issues. My view is we are separate entities but /shrug I do see how others might not agree. Would be so much easier if SOE wasnt cockblocking our transfering Kay to her own account (not to mention the fact that we could actually group together).

input/opinions/thoughts?
Azzenkar Emberune

Postby Jahras » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:57 pm

Two people, one main each, no matter if they're on the same account imo

Go for that epic /nod
Jahras

Highscores: 2

yeah

Postby bill » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:39 pm

Azz you are reading far too into it.

Per player, not per account. We've known you guys forever, I can't imagine anything wrong with that.

You are still on the single-groupable content. Go kick that shit's ass!

Holla if you want some backup /nod

Your situation isn't hard to work or unique really as far as policy goes. Just unique in that most couples are using 2+ accounts like Rae and I.

I knew I was holding on to Beallzaman's account for something ;)

As for you Azzy, go forth and conquer /nod
bill

Postby Azzenkar Emberune » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:47 pm

Ok thanks just wanted to be in line with everything. Wasnt reading into it much it was more of a case of wanting to be fair to all. If ya look at our situation it really could be interpreted differently by someone with multiple mains. Thus the reason I asked. And yeah I'm one single group away from needing raids. Gotta get the book from Howling stones. After that its raids to the deep and mini raid to najena (not sure if akstaff is single group or more)(been a while since I looked up the quest)(took Eube forever to finish up his...was waiting for him to wrap up before i started in ernest)
Azzenkar Emberune

Postby Serano » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:58 pm

Wait a minute... Azzenkar and Kaylar are two different people? woah... this is freaking me out.
Serano
Officer

Return to Quest Discussion