Adventurer's Stone - # of wins

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Adventurer's Stone - # of wins

Postby Found » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:03 pm

These are the number of wins required in each "theme" to max your Adventurer's Stone. However, it was changed a while back, and you don't have to do all of these to get full stats on it. If you want the linkable Wayfarer's Brotherhood Emblem, which is the exact same maxed Adventurer's Stone with a different name, then you will need to complete all of the said # of wins(and no, you can't have both, I wish!).

Rujark - 74 wins
Takish - 78 wins
Guk - 70 wins
Miraguls - 68 wins
Mistmoore - 76 wins

I had 330 wins or so when I finally got full stats on the stone, so they knocked out the amount of wins required by about 30-40 depending which route you go. Some great tribute items in LDoN's that can range 20-30k tribute each too. Yea, there are many charm augs that are much easier, I just already had alot of LDoN's under my belt so went for it :) Also, since the stone can go in a ton of different slots, I was able to put it in my elegant charms' type 9 slot. Anyway, just thought I'd post of the # of wins for each.
Found

Re: Adventurer's Stone - # of wins

Postby Serano » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:50 pm

I thought the stats were kinda subpar by todays standards?
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Koromir » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:29 pm

It is still probably the best charm aug you can get, reward for the effort involved probably isn't worth it unless you've already put a lot of work into it however.
Koromir

Postby Stonecrush » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:28 pm

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=45314 for raw mana/end this is the best I've found :P
Stonecrush

Return to Quest Discussion