Shaman 1.5 Nerterbian Swarmfiend Umbral Plaines Sat, 10/12

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Shaman 1.5 Nerterbian Swarmfiend Umbral Plaines Sat, 10/12

Postby Dsham » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:39 pm

Hope I'm doing this posting correctly. Its my forst for aepic hit assit
Swarmfiend is lvl 73 ( conned white to me at 73) I think.

Should be doable with 1 group.
Loc is -1120, -1170

He spawns near the vex entrance in a delapidated shed / cover called the elysian camp and is usually up ea hour

Pull to the entrance. He got him cornered immidietly and the strat was for all druids to spam heal him with short fast heals, the two pallies to heal themselves from the AOE rampage, the casters hopefully being out of range, until he was slowed. My shammy was to debuff and the other boxed shammy was to spam slow. Our tank was excellent on agro so spam could be done with no worries
I've seen TF around for a while. Gratz.

I'd like to learn a lot more about the game. Like most I'll admit it, I'm hooked on this game. I have a few other toons but I kinda like the shaman best.
Dsham

Postby Goofydoofy » Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:19 am

Here is the deal with this mob...It isn't spawned by the toon zoning in...It is either up or it isn't. And if it is, it doesn't take more then one decent group to knock it down. Pretty simple stuff. Send me a tell if you would like my help when you wanna do this. I can pull it to zoneline no prob and then when ready burn it down. As much as I like to think I am awesome, I can't solo this mob....Yet
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Worff » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:31 am

Yeah Dsham it's a cake fight these days... 1 group for fun, 2 group for overkill safety. He spawns pretty frequently also, I'd say at any given time you go there is about a 50% chance he'll be up, and if not he'll be up soon. When I used to farm Elysians way back when, seemed to me he spawned twice per EQ-day.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Chadeaux » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:35 am

shoot me a tell , I can help
Chadeaux

Return to Quest Discussion