Anueks suck.. need help plz

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Anueks suck.. need help plz

Postby Naiin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:07 pm

Anuek Tongue WRU?!?!?!?!?! I have tried unsucessfully to solo these resistant bahstids, but their pets run way to fast (cant seem to find any of any number except in Tippt and KT) or the mob is plastered amongst 50 others heheh... wizards arent that subtle of pullers.... well anyways, been trying for almost a month and a half off and on when I get time.. get deaded everytime. If there is anyone that knows of a nice place to get these and has a few hours to spare in the near future, please let me know..... wonder how many posts Ill get detailing how uber easy these are to get .... /rollseyes
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Postby Jaella » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:24 pm

YUCK Aneuks!

That one was my worst one too.

I ran back and forth between Barindu and Qinimi. There is one Aneuk in one of the huts in Barindu and the named aneuk up by arena in Qinimi can drop it too. Took me forever but I got it at last.

Dunno if you can solo those though.
Jaella
Tired

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:19 pm

Send me a tell on the weekends and I can help you with this.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

hmm

Postby bill » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:51 pm

Aren't there Aneuks in the temple in Barindu?
bill

Postby Stonecrush » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:36 pm

best place for the aneuk tongue imo is in that Arena place for the BIC, there's a named one there that always spawns Aneuk. Kill him and you'll get it sooner or later.
Stonecrush

Postby Wamadoorn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:05 am

Hmm don't remember where I got mine... probably in front of the temples all the way north in KT where I can get single pulls from the buildings out front (several mobs types there, noc, aneuk, ixt, ra-tuk...) and do a little runaround off to the side switching tanking between my pet and I. Certainly not an easy camp, but had multiple types of mobs I needed that are easy single pulls and I've gotten a few tongues there I needed. Anyway, if you have a spot to camp but just need reinforcements let me know if I'm on.

Personally, I'm having problems getting an Ixt tongue. That same spot I'm using in KT has a few of them that I can single pull with just one other mob to clear, but their just tough enough that about half the fights are touch-and-go and I'm getting sick of them... anyone know of a spot in a lower zone where the goat-babes are easier pickings?
<this is where a cool sig image would go>

Wama's Lame Crap
Wamadoorn

Highscores: 6

heh

Postby bill » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:53 pm

The Ixt tongue is the last non-raid tongue I am missing as well. I'll roll some Ixt with you anytime you catch me on!
bill

Postby Naiin » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:38 pm

TY Jaella, Rdoorm, Kanda, Mil, Sib, and any others that helped me get the last tongue from those wretched bahstids!!!
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Return to Quest Discussion