Last hit for 2.0

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Last hit for 2.0

Postby lerchinc » Wed May 23, 2007 7:58 pm

Find Hudar Tritton. He's located in the ruins between the Wall and the entrance to NC. To talk to him you will have to pull and kill the mob behind him.

You say, Hail, Hudar Tritton

Hudar Tritton looks from side to side before speaking. 'Tell me, what is your business? You here about the [caller]?'

You say, 'What caller?'

Hudar Tritton says 'The dark spiritcaller. The one that is upsetting the balance of things here. I should not be speaking to your kind. It will put me in great danger. In that fortress, you will find a creature that is able to call spirits to its aid. It may look harmless at first, but do not be [fooled].'

You say, 'Fooled how?'

Hudar Tritton says 'You will need to be very patient and brave to overcome this beast. You will find it this very moment if you make haste. I must leave soon so you must best this creature alone.'

This spawns "Discordling Spiritcaller" who drops Spiritcaller Beads. He spawns on top of the wall, in the NW section of it, just past the area with Pyrique and East of the Girplan. He spawns with two guard Ferans, all of who do not see invis.

We are familiar with this one :)
lerchinc

Postby Areo » Wed May 23, 2007 8:30 pm

Hit me up anytime if you need help with this.
Areo

Postby Serano » Sat May 26, 2007 4:50 pm

As I am not familiar with this hit I am wondering if this is a group hit or a raid? If it needs more than 2 groups to beat please post it in the request your next quest hit thread so it can be easily found by raid leaders.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

LERCH

Postby noxax » Sat May 26, 2007 8:09 pm

gratz
Last edited by noxax on Mon May 28, 2007 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
noxax

Re: LERCH

Postby Horcrux » Sat May 26, 2007 9:15 pm

noxax wrote:Guys learch has been here longer then i have we need to finish his 2.0 .. he dont have time slow mace so lets do OUR good NONBOX shammie a good dead and do this hit... holy shit we have alts finishing 2.0s before him come on guys what kinda message is that sending

I don't see a single post from him in the "request next hits here" thread. And recently raid leaders have been begging people to tell them what 2.0 hits they are ready for at start of weekend raids so we can get them knocked out. No offense to Lerch, but theres no reason he couldn't be done if he didn't put the effort behind scheduling it or making sure raid leaders knew about his hit. His post for the strat was only posted 3 days ago as well. Don't jump down peoples throats like that Noxax. Whats it have to do with a TA from PoTime anwyways?
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby lerchinc » Sat May 26, 2007 9:53 pm

Aum you dont want to get me started here....
lerchinc

Re: LERCH

Postby Drigarx » Sun May 27, 2007 12:00 am

noxax wrote:Guys learch has been here longer then i have we need to finish his 2.0 .. he dont have time slow mace so lets do OUR good NONBOX shammie a good dead and do this hit... holy shit we have alts finishing 2.0s before him come on guys what kinda message is that sending

What does all that mean Nox? Do you mean NO box should get a 2.0 before a main? And WTH does a potime slow stick have to do with anything? 2.0 isn't a clicky slow or anything even remotely close to it. /boggle
Drigarx
King cowpie

Highscores: 6

Postby EQIsenhart » Sun May 27, 2007 12:04 am

hey its settled and he got his epic hit tonight!

Nox there has always been someone to help Lerch when he posted a time or day I know I have done my best to aid him.

Attendance and activity play a big role on epic hits...alot of epic hits are simply right time right place being online helps alot..noones fault really just happens that way.

But the discussion can end it is OVER :)
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Drigarx » Sun May 27, 2007 12:08 am

Isen trying to ruin all the fun !!!!

GRATS Lerch on your 2.0 :thumbup
Drigarx
King cowpie

Highscores: 6

Return to Quest Discussion