DL Faction Hits

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

DL Faction Hits

Postby Horcrux » Wed May 09, 2007 10:34 am

I'm wondering if anyone knows for certain that a mobs level determines how large a faction hit is? Say I solo RCoD, MPG, or WoS. Would faction hits there have a higher value than DS mobs?

I ask because, depending on if the faction scales with level and by how much, I can pull faster faction in a higher level zone. I dont really have any method of doing more damage per mana to a bunch of grey cons rather than a blue con.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

hmm

Postby bill » Wed May 09, 2007 11:33 am

Like, I "think" you get a higher Nihil faction bump if you kill Tunat in Tacvi. But trash mobs are all "1" hit a piece. I can't confirm that though.
bill

Postby Meso » Wed May 09, 2007 12:06 pm

some rumor and some fact.

I have heard rumor that mobs in MPG give better faction than mobs in dranaks scar. Truth of this is unknown to me. I have nt seen anything egarding this on Alla or the message boards.

Generally known that joe average mob is worth one faction point and joe average named mob is worth 5 points.

I can personally vouch for thee numbers and that it can take a couple thousand kills to go full faction spectrum. I have worked on many different factions from dranaks to rivervale to deepwater knights and Paineel faction.

There are exceptions! Ask any paladin that has worked on epic 1.0 how fast freeport militia can be trashed - 1 named kill is all it takes.

DoN faction (good or bad) works in different ways and each turn in token is definately worth more than one point.

Old world factions and the factions in the newer expansions may very wel work on different scales.
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Return to Quest Discussion