2 hits last things for 2

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

2 hits last things for 2

Postby dkofklove » Tue May 01, 2007 9:39 am

I would like to ask for some help with my final epic 2 hits, all other parts are done just two to go. withering murkglider in nc and need cipheron

Cipheron is easiets of the two :- U can nuke him down to 97% but if he reaches 96% he will start to summon ... nasty trick. Further he has a knock back, so get DMF/FOE. His 1500DD/FD AE is partically resistable but only the DD .. FD AE never got resisted according to what i have read. to deal with the fd loss of agro on tanks need more than one tank on him. reported Cipheron hits for 1200 with defense, so a little over 2k without defense

Then there is the Withering Murglider in NC:- WM spawns adds at 79, 59, 39, 19. Always 3 - 4 adds. Its a must to heal groups up, when one died, before you kill next add adds on death ae 4k dd nuke. Mez adds and pull away from raid have a tank and healer burn down adds one at time as rest kept mezzed others can range attack to speed up at demolition away from raid
. Its a 4k dd ae so more than one going of at one time will get very messy very fast.

all in all seems like fun time hehe and 2 chests will pp one of each mob
dkofklove

Postby Jaella » Tue May 01, 2007 1:09 pm

Hey Dk :)

Pick a date and time for Ciph and post it here (can do it with 2 groups).

Post the murk hit in the raid quest thread. Need a raid for that dude. And the adds are not percentage based, they're timed, so the more BRUN the better :razz
Jaella
Tired

Postby Chadeaux » Tue May 01, 2007 7:48 pm

I am in to help you DK!
Chadeaux

Postby dkofklove » Wed May 02, 2007 3:42 pm

having had hd failure on rebooting last night i would like to blame urt by the way. i should be back up and running by Thursday. ( ps sorry urt no not your fault lol just anoying eq still downloading yes i will back it up next time)
dkofklove

Return to Quest Discussion