Cloak of the Elder Drake

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Cloak of the Elder Drake

Postby Horcrux » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:13 pm

Maybe I'm the last to figure this out, but I stumbled on this quest last night. Its a series of 3 tasks that conclude in Cloak of the Elder Drake at the end. The first task all you do is go and stand at the end of the platform overlooking the Scale of Veeshan in Ashengate. Second task you have to stand in the same spot and cast a 1 minute cast time spell, basically making a sketch of the scale. Third task you go back to same spot, and cast a 3 minute cast time spell making a more detailed sketch. I found a way to utilize levitate and FD to make it to the scale non aggro. Theoretically I could drag and rez anyone at the spot (it is perfectly safe there). That person would then loot all but 1 item, and gate/die, get next task, rez again, and repeat for all 3 tasks. Let me know if anyone is interested in the cloak and I could help you out. All it would cost is three EEs for the rezes, and about 2k of vendor bought stuff to make the sketches. Its a great cloak stat wise, and the high level magic foci is pretty nice icing on the cake.

And for any necros interested in soloing this, check Here for a pretty detailed walkthrough of how to get to scale and not die.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:49 pm

Nice cloak with a great effect.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Return to Quest Discussion