Necromancer 2.0 hit

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Necromancer 2.0 hit

Postby sinadar » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:31 am

Arlagai the Defiler, Gornogg the Awful, and Rargari the Destroyer spawn, all red /cons to 70. They do not see through invisibility.

Arlagai the Defiler spellcasts, has relatively few HPs, hits for 1500, and gates. Kill Arlagai first to loot Staff Piece Number Two. A chest with additional loot can spawn after you loot it.

Gornogg the Awful is a warrior, has a lot of HPs, and hits for 2000. Kill Gornogg second to loot Staff Piece Number Three.

The worst of the three, Rargari the Destroyer is either a rogue or a warrior, has a lot of HPs, hits for 3000, and procs Dark Inferno. You don't have to kill him, as he drops nothing and it's not required for the quest.

These spawn in Rcod...

would love to request guild assistance in obtaining it
I have Soulwhisper 1.5 and i am rdy to kick butt and show off TF's new necro 2.0 epic
sinadar
Officer

Re: Necromancer 2.0 hit

Postby Serano » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:10 pm

sinadar wrote:would love to request guild assistance in obtaining it
I have Soulwhisper 1.5 and i am rdy to kick butt and show off TF's new necro 2.0 epic

If you need help on a raid hit and would like to have the guild raid leaders consider your hit - please post it in the quest help thread so that they know you need it. one group hits should be scheduled with a date and time here or in tells with the peeps that are going to help you.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

hehe

Postby bill » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:22 pm

Hey, Sinadar is new...oh wait..../hits Sinadar in the arm

Dude!
bill

Return to Quest Discussion