Final Beastlord 1.5 hit!

Quest ideas, and sign up for quest scheduling in the thread.

Moderator: Officers

Final Beastlord 1.5 hit!

Postby Wamadoorn » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:53 pm

This is my final hit for Beastlord 1.5 :thumbup

Trigger mob is Erana Farrel in RCoD at location -1019, -253 (under the bridge). After my dialog and turn-in, this spawns the actual raid mob.

WARNING: Just like the previous BST 1.5 hit, the trigger mob is on a real-life 2 hour spawned, 2 hour despawned cycle. So either need to time when it is up ahead of time or be flexible and check that mob is up between other raid hits to pick it up when it's available.

Raid Mob is Discordling Dark Animist at location +413, -1466. It has 5 adds (one of each beastlord warder type). The adds are partially slowable, can hit from 600-1K and can flurry.... supposedly cannot mez, root, or snare them. The named has 2 effects: an AE for 1000 DD + hp/mana/end drain DoT; and a single target 500 DD + root/stun.

I see two main strategies discussed here... either bring enough tanks and tank all the adds plus named, or have multiple monk/bard pullers split the adds from the named. Theoretically, it sounds like killing the adds first makes the named weaker/easier but not certain if that is true.
<this is where a cool sig image would go>

Wama's Lame Crap
Wamadoorn

Highscores: 6

Postby Serano » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:05 pm

Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Quest Discussion