WTF Email

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

WTF Email

Postby Lyannah » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:42 am

I'm sure many of us are used to getting spam emails containing the following:
After you apply this solution to your equipment, your girls will call you Mr. Big Size
or
I`crease Your S''exual Desire and S''perm volume by 500%

But I got this one today and I'm just boggled:

A hardly most difficult hole puncher, a mastadon, and the globule inside a minivan are what made America great! Some tuba player of a fairy recognizes a cough syrup defined by a parking lot, but an anomaly from a paycheck competes with the cheese wheel around the abstraction. A rattlesnake ridiculously trades baseball cards with a Eurasian spider. Furthermore, some feline salad dressing meditates, and a steam engine almost plans an escape from the spider a grain of sand. The fire hydrant for a tuba player seldom brainwashes a slow cocker spaniel, because an ocean over a ball bearing steals pencils from a bartender toward the buzzard. An incinerated stovepipe ruminates, because a line dancer pees on a fighter pilot defined by an apartment building. A ball bearing feels nagging remorse, and a radioactive buzzard goes to sleep; however, a feline squid learns a hard lesson from a sheriff. Now and then, the stovepipe related to another demon knows a ! somewhat fashionable cab driver. The cashier flies into a rage, but another bullfrog for the senator barely recognizes the lazily self-actualized hole puncher.

A frustrating paycheck assimilates the steam engine. Some pork chop over a grand piano pees on an inferiority complex living with the garbage can. A knowingly dirt-encrusted photon falls in love with the fruit cake. An umbrella brainwashes another parking lot. Some pork chop for the mortician, some globule, and the fractured industrial complex are what made America great! A traffic light inside the wheelbarrow ostensibly figures out a boiled plaintiff. When you see a cosmopolitan short order cook, it means that a pompous light bulb gets stinking drunk. A diskette graduates from the hole puncher living with a pork chop, but the blood clot hesitantly laughs and drinks all night with a line dancer. Sometimes an inexorably alleged rattlesnake laughs out loud, but a sandwich always knowingly steals pencils from the frightened cowboy! A self-actualized bottle of beer slyly is a big fan of the microscope.

When a parking lot beyond the defendant reads a magazine, a grand piano over the roller coaster sweeps the floor. A diskette carelessly plans an escape from a pit viper beyond a stovepipe a hole puncher. When a tattered bowling ball is revered, a dreamlike mating ritual buys an expensive gift for the gratifying hydrogen atom. When an alleged mating ritual is Eurasian, the hairy cashier goes deep sea fishing with a razor blade defined by the class action suit. The orbiting inferiority complex avoids contact with a rattlesnake. When you see a grand piano living with a fire hydrant, it means that a vaporized mastadon daydreams. The senator gets stinking drunk, and the freight train meditates; however, an inexorably paternal parking lot buys an expensive gift for a sandwich. The frustrating bartender trades baseball cards with the carpet tack defined by a spider. Most people believe that a support group can be kind to a graduated cylinder, but they n! eed to remember how slyly the abstraction living with a roller coaster gets stinking drunk.

A hardly most difficult hole puncher, a mastadon, and the globule inside a minivan are what made America great! Some tuba player of a fairy recognizes a cough syrup defined by a parking lot, but an anomaly from a paycheck competes with the cheese wheel around the abstraction. A rattlesnake ridiculously trades baseball cards with a Eurasian spider. Furthermore, some feline salad dressing meditates, and a steam engine almost plans an escape from the spider a grain of sand. The fire hydrant for a tuba player seldom brainwashes a slow cocker spaniel, because an ocean over a ball bearing steals pencils from a bartender toward the buzzard. A satellite defined by the globule

An incinerated stovepipe ruminates, because a line dancer pees on a fighter pilot defined by an apartment building. A ball bearing feels nagging remorse, and a radioactive buzzard goes to sleep; however, a feline squid learns a hard lesson from a sheriff. Now and then, the stovepipe related to another demon knows a somewhat fashionable cab driver. The cashier flies into a rage, but another bullfrog for the senator barely recognizes the lazily self-actualized hole puncher. Now and then, a power drill pees on another spider. A blotched polar bear takes a coffee break, and a prime minister living with a spider brainwashes a shabby salad dressing. When you see some dust bunny defined by the photon, it means that a nation daydreams. Some cargo bay over the tape recorder knows the squid near a roller coaster. Now and then, a hockey player related to some cab driver buries a lover around a movie theater.

WTF are they selling??
Lyannah

Postby arielyn » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:29 am

isn't it obvious?????

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

wow

Postby bill » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:47 am

Scrying into the depths of B00blet may reveal the depths of B00blet scrying into you!
bill

Selling

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:03 am

Sounds kinda like a Zork adventure.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Angyish » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:15 pm

sounds like alot of hiaku's.
Angyish hatesyouall
\www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1257831
my video (http://media.putfile.com/pactum)
retired
Angyish

Postby Aboobaka » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:40 pm

It sounds like one of those fill-in-the-blank word games
Aboobaka

Postby Uilea » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:50 pm

I've been getting crazy ones like that too

I'm guilty of clicking them instead of just deleting because they make me laugh
Uilea

Postby Naiin » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:31 pm

Sounds like a letter put together by a computer running a logic bot w/ grammar rules and a thesaurus.... The same way you can make a toon in EQ play while you are no where near the machine, it will respond to chat with predesigned outputs and it will go to what ever zone the leader of the group is in. It can also assist the leader and do everything but loot.. havent seen any that loot.

Transmitting emails of this size isnt enough to cause spam filters to go nuts and every email being delivered is a process running on the email server.... windows OS craps out at around 22,000 + processes... even if the server hardware can handle it... the server OS cant. I am not going to speculate if its a service stack overload attempt or just a DoS type of traffic. Either way delete it...
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

heh

Postby bill » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:46 pm

Am I the only old VCC reader that remembers B00blet?
bill

Reader

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:06 pm

Yes.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Re: Selling

Postby Jamjum » Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:46 pm

Goofydoofy wrote:Sounds kinda like a Zork adventure.

omg goofy you just made my day!
Image-ImageImage
Jamjum

Postby Irish » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:08 am

that is okay I get one ever so often asked about if I want a penis launcher.......... WTF is that?
IrishHealer Sunspeaker 75 Cleric Of Tunare, EVER SO PROUD member of Tribal Fury
I am NOT a DRAMA QUEEN .....I am the DRAMA GODDESS!! GET IT RIGHT...
Irish

Postby Aboobaka » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:28 am

Good for battle vs lesbians
Aboobaka

haha

Postby bill » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:34 am

Nerf ones or real ones? haha
bill

Return to Humor