More Jokes

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

More Jokes

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:17 pm

A man is driving down the street and needs a parking place. He looks up and says, "Lord, if you provide me with a spot, I'll swear off booze." Just then an open space appears. The man looks up again and says, "Never mind---found one."

-----

A group of marines stands in formation when the drill instructor yells, "All you idiots fall out!" The squad wanders off, but one marine remains at attention. The drill instructor walks over and stands eye to eye with the marine. The marine smiles and says, "Sure was a lot of 'em, huh, sir?"

-----

A guy goes to Thailand and sleeps with a different hooker every night. He gets back to the States, and the next morning he sees that his johnson is black and shriveled. He goes to a hospital and asks a doctor for help. "It's bad," the M.D. says. "I have to amputate." "No," says the guy. "I want another opinion." The doctor refers him to a Thai physican. The giys goes and relates his story, saying the other doctor wanted to cut off his member. "I've seen this before, and I promise that surgery is unnecessary," says the Thai doctor. "So what do I do?" asks the guy. "Nothing. It will fall off by itself."

-----
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Return to Humor