the old fashion gift

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

the old fashion gift

Postby Snurple » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:01 am

A young man wanted to purchase a gift for his new sweetie birthday, and as had not been dating for a very long time, after careful consideration he decided that a pair of gloves would be perfect... romatic and not too personal.

Accompanied by his sweeties younger sister, he went to the best department store and purchased a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased some panties.

During the wrapping, the clerk mixed up the items and the sister got the gloves and the sweetie got the panties. The following not went to the sweetie.

"I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I would have choosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easier to remove.
These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked great.
I wish I was there to put them on you for the first time, as no doubt other hands will touch them before I can see you agian. When you take them off, remember to bow them in before putting them away, as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing.
Just think of how many times I will kiss them in the coming year. I hope you will wear them for are nest date.
All my love
P.S. The latest style is to where them folded down with a little fur showing"

Miss you Arie
Snurple
Lurker

Postby Kaylar » Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:09 am

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I wish I was a little mouse in a corner to watch her open that present. That was to good. :jester
Kaylar

haha

Postby bill » Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:24 am

Fur showing $
bill

Postby arielyn » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:06 am

HUGGS SNURPLE! :)

nice one hehe

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn