Amusing. I googled my name.

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Amusing. I googled my name.

Postby arielyn » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:34 am

Well, I googled the name Arielyn cuz i was bored. here's what i found

Description of Your First Name of: Arielyn
Although the name Arielyn creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

Your first name of Arielyn has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality. Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue. Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways. You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association

I think its pretty funny . Scattered and emotional nature, Liver problems. rarely at a loss for words, putting forth effort at times to curb an overactive tongue. Spontaneous, happy ways????

seriously. that is some funny shit. that pretty much sums up Arielyn, The drunken bard of Norrath.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:46 am

LOL My full Name Googeled....First think that pops up ~~~$$$ From a few years agro from the college newspaper :P My Frat got fucked ~

http://beacon.mcla.edu/2003/02.06/n_crows.htm

lol Those were the years!~ Dran was there a few times :P
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Return to Humor