Best Joke Ever

Postby Teennin » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:14 am

Sony's GM support.

:plzdie
:finger :finger :finger :finger :finger :finger :finger
Teennin
The Retard Patrol

Postby Jahras » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:51 am

I couldn't believe one actually showed up. Granted he took a while to do much of anything... but he showed up. Perhaps I was wrong with the assumption that GMs were a myth.
Jahras

Highscores: 2

Postby wuupas. » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:59 am

sanctus crash while yall were there last night?
wuupas.

yup

Postby bill » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:06 pm

my screen went solid for a good 2 minutes. I thought my computer was finally giving up on me....but Winamp was still going strong...then I realized the worst..

I pulled an Azzenkar and died before the loot was gonna get handed out cuz let's face it, we had that encounter beat.

I knew the only thing was to log back in and hope since he has a meeeeleon hit points maybe I could scoot back on in time.

Low and behold...I finally get back on about 5 minutes later....dead bodies at my feet and Seru floating like a crippled dumbass in his little Michael Jackson oxygen chamber.

Fortunately, Bilnick was around to rez the rezzers.

That GM screwed us last night...and they did a pretty bad job at fixing the scene. I was also quite amazed one had showed tho.

I wonder if it was because of petitions or because the zone crashed, not sure if they are aware of such things, I would think so since they seem to depop mobs that are broken or in the case of the Sleeper...

Anyhow, this zone has been historically buggy since the expansion came out. Part of the risk for the reward. He doesn't have bad loot. I mean, its all high quality goodies.
bill

Return to Humor