Marijuana

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Marijuana

Postby Oakenblade » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:29 am

Alright people, lets get into something a little more commonly used (despite the fact that I've lately seen OTHER people using substances as stated in the thread below (Crack Cocaine)

What are you opinions on the green herb in terms of pros and cons. These are mine.

As a frequent user of this I belive some pros are:
-It provides temporary relief from your troubles.
-It brings out your true personality and drives you to pursue what YOU actually want.
-It's a fun hobby and can bring you closer with friends, or close family that also do this. You can collect bongs/bowls and such and perfect your rolling abililties.
-It can be the life of the party.
-It's trippy as hell when you listen to floyd!
-As opposed to alcohol, MOST people can still operate a vehicle under the influence of the green.

Cons...

-It can become expensive
-It can demolish your ambition and motivation
-If you dislike school, your grades WILL suffer
-Alot of snobby "holier than thou" people will really dislike you, which can be bad if they are your family or spouse's family
-It kills brain cells and DOES make you stupid
-In my experience leads you to alot more cop chases
[url=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=865384]Baron Oakenblade Wyldwolf
57 Preserver
RETIRED[/url]
Oakenblade

Postby gertondalen » Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:32 am

wow...a thread about pot...i am not going to say anything fopr obvious reasons
gertondalen

Drugs

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:06 pm

I think you should be able to do anything you want to do in your own home. The government tries to control to much of our business and takes to much of our money. And for what? This country is getting worse every year with the bullshit. Whenever politically correct started is when the world went to shit.

If you wanna kill yourself from drugs, do it! This place has to many people anyway. If you wanna get high on something every now and then, do it! Enjoy life the way you see fit. The only thing is, if you OD or need medical attention because of your drug usage, DENIED! Die or suffer. You brought it on yourself.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Calthine Faeriesong » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:14 pm

Having the Raven Decision repealed as unconsitutional, Alaskans are now allowed to possess, but not sell or transport pot in limited quantities. (Our constitution guarentees our right to privacy, and apparently smoking up in your own home is covered under that in Alaska).

In a couple weeks we get to vote to LEGALIZE pot. I mean, regulate and tax it. Can you imagine? http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/356/alaska.shtml

Been there, done that. I prefer to think, but if you want to smoke up and drop out, well, more work for the rest of us. Don't ask me for welfare 'cause you're too stoned to get a job and feed your family.

drives you to pursue what YOU actually want
I gotta chuckle at that. I never met a stoner who was driven to do ANYTHING except find some nachos.
Calthine Faeriesong
--------------
"Vengance is counterproductive, always. Not to mention the fact it gets your soul all sticky." Lady Sally McGee
Calthine Faeriesong
Lurker

Postby Jahras » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:25 pm

some people just really really want nachos.

infact nachos are not a bad goal in life for some people. there have been worse life goals, nothin wrong with nachos.
Jahras

Highscores: 2

wow

Postby bill » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:30 pm

That is a delicious goal.

<^> Nylon industry.

<^> Nixon.

<3 Nachos.
bill

Re: Marijuana

Postby fendeesha » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:33 pm

Oakenblade wrote:-As opposed to alcohol, MOST people can still operate a vehicle under the influence of the green.

Umm, doesn't that lead to more cop chases? I don't care what you do in your own home, but when you are on the Nacho Quest, WALK your happy, stoned arse down to the 7-11, PLEASE don't drive! (Or I will have to snare and DoT you!)
The one and only (thank God!) FEN!
SIMPLY UN-FOOLED AROUND WITH!
fendeesha
Queen

Postby Jahras » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:36 pm

Nacho Quest

you are a genious, excuse me while i go make a new mmorpg
Jahras

Highscores: 2

Stoners

Postby Goofydoofy » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:00 pm

I've known plenty of stoners in my time. Hell, I even smoked my share. The only thing they strive for is a nap.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby arielyn » Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:05 pm

This is not the type of stuff i want posted in our Open Forum. I am moving it to humor, which is tailored for shit like this.

My Crappy Gear

www.worksinfaith.org
My Sister's non profit organization.
arielyn
Lurker

Postby Kaylar » Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:08 pm

I have smoked my fair share myself. Muncho's are the bomb.

Now to driving while under this stuff. HELL NO! I hate being all F***'ed up and not being able to see the damn road, or which lane should I be in. Not to mention driving way to slow. And you all wonder why the cops would be chasing you. It wouldn't be a high speed chase that's for sure.

I don't smoke it anymore though. I know if I did, I would be one F***'ed up girl. Can't hold my own weed. lol Besides, if I did smoke it again, I wouldn't be able to play Kaylar. I don't want anyone to die on my account of being stoned.
Kaylar

Postby Ophidion » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:17 pm

driving on LSD is awesome, because you get to invent your own rules of both time and space... nothing like driving under the road for 3 hours and wasting no gas doing it.... trust me its funny.
Hey everybody! I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt, and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.
-- Ophidion

http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/645186
Ophidion
The Retard Patrol

heh

Postby bill » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:24 pm

One of my worst LSD stories is having to go to work the next day and then do a driving session with my driving instructor back in high school on some sunday morning.

That was a trip, heh.
bill

Postby Worff » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:58 pm

ROFL OPH ! Do you know what a Quay-Dent is ?? hehe Rorer 714 used to be the cause of many dents in passenger-side front quarter panels HAHA!

Hmm.. I was gonna add to this thread .. but I'm stoned and forgot what I was gonna say /smirk.

/agree <^> Nixon

Some drugs it's understandable why they are illegal, somewhat, but most drugs were made illegal for immigration and economical reasons, and has nothing to do with morality.

MJ for one should be a health issue and NOT a legal issue. But, with people like John ASScroft in office, it will only get worse. Law Enforcement is a HUGE industry now, escpecially with this new dept of homeland security, which is a big joke. The CIA / FBI just needed to get it together.

Slowly we are being turned into a more militant state, and the media along with govt propaganda scares the public into accepting its new policies. I'm not saying I dont support the war on terrorism, I indeed do, but the govt. took advantage of the situation like they always do to take away even more of our liberties. One example, when the war on terrorism first started, Bush administration came out with an ad on TV IMMEDIATELY stating if you smoke MJ or buy it you are SUPPORTING terrorism. Oh yeah?? So Mexico is full of terrorists growing teh evil weed??? Pfft .. give me a break! so .. in addition to the <^> Nixon .. I'd like to add...

<^> them ALL!!!

Did I say that out loud ?? heheh
Worff

Return to Humor