Who is Velenaz?

Enter at Your OWN risk.

Moderator: Officers

Who is Velenaz?

Postby Meso » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Just a clueless lackey working for the misfits that call themselves a brigade?
Lol, They must be desperate. They have telemarketers asking everyone possible if they want to join up.
Really sad when you have to resort to this kind of poaching tactic.
It has always ben an unwritten rule in all respectable guilds that you don't go after recruiting guilded players.
But the we all know there is nothing respectable about the slit wrist children - Red Band Brigade indeed
I do want to thank the gang of thugs for a good laugh. Trying to recruit me is just over the top. Good job. :thumbup
recruit.jpg
recruit.jpg (74.95 KiB) Viewed 1965 times

Oh, and the cleric you guys sent to us to train herself for our amusement was priceless. :jester Thanks !!
Meso
Officer

Highscores: 3

Re: Who is Velenaz?

Postby Ceruis » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Cliffy is still cool in my books. I would like to think that this had nothing do with him or Aith and was just an example of one idiot getting out of line. Hopefully he'll settle the matter with Velenaz and this sort of thing won't happen again. Since he trolls our public forums I'm sure he'll see this and squash the matter.

:cheers
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Meso » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

dork. you ever wonder why he trolls our forums. not because he misses us i imagine. He is their recruiting officer.
Meso
Officer

Postby cliffy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:21 am

Meso, the only reason I ever looked at your application forum was to make sure that I wasn't sending tells to someone that had a looking for guild post up in the guild lobby but hadn't taken it down after apping somewhere. I check all of the MS guild sites pretty much daily if there are new people looking for guilds and to see if any of our members have decided to move on without disbanding. If I have accidentally contacted someone who was already tagged with TF but still had their message on the guild lobby boards I would apologize, but the only way of checking the status of potential apps has been denied. Why access to that forum was revoked from me, Aithzarx, and Found is something that I still don't understand, especially considering Aith and Found no longer play. For the record though Meso, we are averaging 45-50 toons/raid and we are currently at 9/10 through crystallos with Kerafyrm down to 11%, we beat General Bahgresh in kithicor, and we are rolling right along so we aren't desperate for numbers. With the advent of easy guild creation every person who is recruited into a raiding guild is a guilded toon ahead of time, we only ask that toons in raiding guilds are not sought after. When we (RBB founders) left we actually left as much help as we could, I forwarded the recruitment posts and class websites, I sent Serano a short list of people who we found to be hacking and to watch out for, and when Solarkat decided to try and lead a steam factory raid I sent him the strats in a format that could be copy/pasted into /rs because he said that his raid leading experience was limited. I am sorry that you feel the need to continually try and put RBB down, we are all over any hard feelings that may have existed and I would suggest you try and do the same thing.
cliffy

Postby Mardella » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:08 am

Just a clueless lackey working for the misfits that call themselves a brigade?
Lol, They must be desperate. They have telemarketers asking everyone possible if they want to join up.
Really sad when you have to resort to this kind of poaching tactic.
It has always ben an unwritten rule in all respectable guilds that you don't go after recruiting guilded players.
But the we all know there is nothing respectable about the slit wrist children - Red Band Brigade indeed
I do want to thank the gang of thugs for a good laugh. Trying to recruit me is just over the top. Good job

Must be talking about yourself here eh? Tribal fury websites says your a family Guild and since your at the bottom raids = your a bottom feeder, imo your not a respectable raid guild so plus the mebers that i have talked to and that have already left TF where not happy with your no leadership, no progression. And as far as our Leadership /Raid LEAder (Do you even have one? ) I do no think anyone other then you and how many boxes you can get on maelin will call them unruly children. EX: I joined a tf pickup raid last month (Over 30 was from tf) 45 + people Wiped on bimbalicious in less then 30 seconds next day RBB took 16 and the mob ended up dead. Slit your own wrists we happy with our progression , your members are not!
Mardella

Postby Ceruis » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:55 am

Thank you Mardella for those very enlighting comments. It cleared the situation up considerably.

Talk to Cliffy about it last night since I despise beating around the bush. His explaination about why he would be monitoring our apps is satifactory to me since we have several people who generally do the same thing. Since he doesn't have a reason to lie or even talk to me I am inclined to believe him. Players like Mardella and Velenaz tend to support Meso position on RBB in general and mine for that matter since actions speak louder than words. However, I've yet to see anything out of Cliffy or Aith (or any ex-tfer prior to the Dro crew for that matter) that looks suspect. Just my two cents however warped it may be.

:cheers
Alan - Fenny's little helper

App Officer: Tarvas (that me, Ceruis, idiot)

Ceruis, Tarvas
Wife: Mechell
Ceruis
Officer

Highscores: 1

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 am

Bashing a guild you used to be part of or a guild your leadership used to be a part of is not good form at all. I have no problem with Cliffy. But indeed, the person who contacted Meso was acting like a little bitch. I don't see where that was addressed here. It is that type of thing that represents a guild. Not how many cool uber mobs you have killed. This is supposed to be a game about having fun with people. It shouldn't matter if you get the super cool new loot item. It should matter that you have fun trying. I'd rather be in a guild that keeps struggling and having fun then a guild that got the hot new lewts but is full of retarded ignorant bitches. I don't know anything about RBB because I really don't give a shit about other guilds. I have my own life to deal with. TF is struggling now. So what? TF has been around along time and some of the current members are from way back when. It can't be all that bad. I was in it for several years and I know alot of those people well.

I doubt Cliffy did anything wrong here. I didn't care for Mardella's response. Very low class. It is kinda like saying a retarded kid with one leg and one eye sucks because he can't win a 100 meter dash race against olympians. Instead he just runs in a circle and falls down. Well, am I comparing TF to a retarded kid? No, I'm comparing Serano to a retarded kid, really. Just kidding!

In the end, can't we all just get along?!?

:angel
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby sinadar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:38 am

first of all i would like to thank cliffy for clearing up his actions and they seemed to be pretty justified into not wanting to stir old shit up... The things in the past that went bad between a few members has long since been water under the bridge and bad mouthing each other's guilds is in bad form.
Now for this Valenez and mardella?? to me its just pure idiotic and immature and have no loyalties as to try to troll members out of other guilds, even cliffy can understand that TF is in a slump and would never want to see TF fold up and dissapear, its just not his style. I sure hope cliffy can rectify these morons in his guild and set them straight.
As a recruiting officer myself, i wouldnt even think of trying to recruit from RBB, Sequel,AD,CN,CT etc... u get the picture, tho i wouldn't deny that i havent asked an ex-member or 2 to reconsider and come back home.
sinadar
Officer

Postby Mardella » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:48 am

Doesnt matter what you think goofy I still would let you spank my goats ..., You just have to get past the (4 Pitbulls ) and this nagging Italian woman..
Mardella

Postby Meso » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am

formally publicly apologizng to Cliffy for mentioning him regarding this instance.
Meso
Officer

Postby Worff » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 pm

Well Cliffy, the main problem was not just the few users from RBB logging in invisible and going straight to Guild Applications on a regular basis, that in itself was not enough.. but coupled with the fact that our members and apps were being solicited during this time frame tells a different story than your explanation does. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you probably were not aware that the soliciting was happening... but that doesn't change the facts that were presenting themself to us. So the only choice I really had as the board admin was to come up with a solution, the first of which was to restrict access to Guild Apps for those few users. I know we've had our disagreements but I've always had respect for you... it was just business, nothing personal. Aith however I have zero respect for ... Found was cool but when Aith took over his account that's how Found ended up on that list. Anyway, sorry man... we're just trying to take care of our own.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Serano » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

no one in TF is saying our ship is in great shape. We are working with what we have. Its tough to rebuild with a lot of our oldest players not playing much, and working to get a stable raid leader that can both find targets appropriate for the players we currently have and desires to stay in TF thru strife. we will eventually re-emerge, or we will keep on trucking as a solid guild that does or doesn't guild. TF isnt' really leaving, we just don't look like we always have.

And, no secret there isn't a lot of leadership. leadership is tough to grow. Pretty much taking any help we can get these days. We are a guild of folks that don't want to run a guild!
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:14 pm

My offer still stands at $500 a week!
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Postby Ulrith » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 pm

wow , im appalled..... :( *chants* DEATH TO RBB !
We are Borg. Your Technological and Biological thingies will be added to the Collective.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Ulrith

Postby Mardella » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:54 pm

We are a guild of folks that don't want to run a guild!

Then why care who I talk to?
Mardella

Next

Return to Humor