No Saddam link to Iraq al-Qaeda

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Postby Angyish » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:48 pm

remeber how we nuked the fuck out of japan after they surendered? remeber how while hitler did go after europe he certainly wasn't touching actually US soil?

remeber how its not our fucking job to police the world despite what that stupid movie says.
right now the closest thing we have to hitler is a fidel castro and he's going to die soon anyways. why don't we fucking butt out and let the middle east settle itself rather then kill ourself when these fucking people aren't getting it. maybe when their brothers and fathers sons and daughters start dying instead of US troops they will wake up and go OH SHIT WE"RE FUCKING RETARDS.
Angyish hatesyouall
\www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1257831
my video (http://media.putfile.com/pactum)
retired
Angyish

Postby Naiin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:52 pm

Angyish wrote:remeber how we nuked the fuck out of japan after they surendered? remeber how while hitler did go after europe he certainly wasn't touching actually US soil?

remeber how its not our fucking job to police the world despite what that stupid movie says.
right now the closest thing we have to hitler is a fidel castro and he's going to die soon anyways. why don't we fucking butt out and let the middle east settle itself rather then kill ourself when these fucking people aren't getting it. maybe when their brothers and fathers sons and daughters start dying instead of US troops they will wake up and go OH SHIT WE"RE FUCKING RETARDS.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, as I dont see any real points being made by your posts.... but then there are hardly any useful bits of info in your posts are there?

T :plzdie
The Way of the soft and yielding overcomes the Way of the strong and hard,
yet few are the number of those who follow this Way. -Tao Te Ching
Naiin

Postby Bilnick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:19 pm

Japan did not surrender after the Hiroshima bombing, but did a few days after the Nagasaki bombing. Japan thought (incorrectly) that we had more nuclear weapons and would continue to drop them. The Soviet Union pounded Japan after they had surrendered to the US.

We were going to butt out and let Europe solve thier own problems in the 1930s-40s as well, until Japan provoked the US into entering WWII.

The middle east is important because it contains much of the known reserves of oil. An important chemical to indutrialized nations. Granted, most of the oil the US uses comes from the western hemisphere, but to deny the importance of the region to the world economy is very short sighted.
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Angyish » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:28 pm

my point is let the people of the middle east kill themselves off and then simply march in there and take said remaining oil from the survivors after 10 years or so of war their going to be to spirit broken to fight for it.

i also say let the middle east sort itself out becuase as i'm sure most people have noticed a great deal of terroists seem to be from that region. let the dumbshits kill each other instead of you and me.

naiin i'm sure if my points are hard for you to see, maybe in a couple years after you leave middle school you'll be able to understand when the adults are speaking.
Angyish hatesyouall
retired
Angyish

Postby Shoolace » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:39 pm

I don't see why people need to resort to personal attacks to make their point... :?

I personally think that pulling out and leaving the middle east to it's own devices is possibly the worst thing that we can do. We cannot just leave after what we have done to Iraq. What would result is a larger terrorist hotbed and more violence then before. We cannot just close our eyes and hope for the best, remember we all share the same planet. Who's to say that there wouldn't be large amounts of nuclear proliferation throughout the middle east? With the hostilities between Israel and the rest of the middle east being what they are, that could spell disaster for the global community.
Shoolace

Postby Reck » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:46 pm

Rank Country Proved reserves(billion barrels)
1. Saudi Arabia 264.3
2. Canada 178.8
3. Iran 132.5
4. Iraq 115.0
5. Kuwait 101.5
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0872964.html

In the top 5 countries 1 is not an ally of the US.

Oil is not the problem, refined oil is the problem, there has been no major refinery built in North America in 10 years, the last one I can remember was Hibernea off the cost of Newfounland & Labrador. Canada has all the oil and natural gas to supply the US for 100s of years, but you know what Saudi Arabian and Chinese oil companies are the biggest investors in our oil industry not US.
Reck

Postby Bilnick » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:55 pm

You are correct Reck. I assume you are counting Iraq as an American ally now.

Iraq in the last 25 years has had an 8+ year war with Iran. Invaded Kuwait. Was on the verge of invading Saudi Arabia in 1990. Maybe invading Iraq stabilized the region a bit?
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Worff » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:37 pm

Doesn't look stable to me. Anyone remember Iran when we had an "ally" there in power around the Carter administration? We trained their military and provided them with technology and weapons to fight Iraq and insurgents with. Then along came Ayatolla Khomeini in 1979, and took the population's discontent with and whipped it into Anti Amercianism, and took around 80 hostages from the embassy. Now we have an old enemy as an enemy AGAIN, but this time with far greater weapons, training, and technology that We gave them! The same thing will happen in Iraq. Why? Because we're playing them like a Grand Piano for sweeter oil deals and eventually its gonna piss them off. Thats why we got a buddy in Iran in the 70's was to secure future oil deals. Thats why we came to Kuwait's rescue was because of major US oil companies that have major facilities there.

That's why we used the war on terror as an excuse to move in on Iraq. Yeah Saddam was an ass, but there are far greater atrocities commited by far more evil dictators (North Korea.. aha NK has no oil or anything we want.. we'll just ignore him /nod). Yeah Saddam gassed his own people.. we find that barbaric.. but as you see now conventional military tactics and law enforcement procedures are NOT working in Iraq. Maybe Saddam resorted to gassing them because nothing else was working and he was losing control. It's almost worse now that it was before in respects to insurgency and terror cells... bombs going off daily.

So don't tell me it's not about oil and obscene profits for a select tiny percentage of us and our allies' population. If they won't play the game according to our rules that benefit us the most, then we squish them either economically or militarily and stick us a "Guy" there that will do what we want. And also we demonize them any way we can so our own people feel justified in whatever action we take. We're all pawns in this game.. I don't want to play anymore. Things could be so much better without the greedy, arrogant, vain assholes that are calling the shots in the name of profits.. disguising it as freedom fighting. Bullshit. I'm all for the war on terror if someone is attacking us.. just not bullshit. I support our troops that are our childrens' mothers and fathers, and some of us have kids in the service.. I just don't support the decisions to send them into certain battles so some FAT BASTARD can get another Ferarri for his fleet or sell his stock on wallstreet at obscene profits. Fuck that fat bastard and the caviar he eats too! Get back on Osama's trail instead.

Oh and a grand idea.. stop screwing over other countries and trying to "convert" them, and maybe no one will want to bomb us to begin with. Be fair.. be honest.. be compassionate.. and avoid generalized thinking.
Worff Makesitso - Magelo | EQPlayers
Worff
Webmaster

Highscores: 42

Postby Naiin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:50 pm

Angyish wrote:my point is let the people of the middle east kill themselves off and then simply march in there and take said remaining oil from the survivors after 10 years or so of war their going to be to spirit broken to fight for it.

i also say let the middle east sort itself out becuase as i'm sure most people have noticed a great deal of terroists seem to be from that region. let the dumbshits kill each other instead of you and me.

naiin i'm sure if my points are hard for you to see, maybe in a couple years after you leave middle school you'll be able to understand when the adults are speaking.

Its not my fault you cant make a point w/o resulting to using profanities or personnal taunts, which indicate your lack of willingness to engage in reasonable discourse.
Naiin

Postby Angyish » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:16 pm

its funny i made my point and then explained it to the point where a 6 year old could grasp the concepts and yet you didn't seem to get it.

let the middle kill itself off? sure one of them even moves for their nukes then we can talk about reinvasion. but it seems to be us policy that if anyone's gonna be doing the killing its gotta be us. lets fuck our economy god forbid people with differant ideals fgith and die for their country.

people often ask me why i don't join the military to pay for college. its simply becuase i know i'll get shipped to some god forsaken sand trap desert to protect a bunch of people who would just as soon as shoot me as be "saved" by me. now if someone just for the sake of arguement say mexico declared war on the US and tried to invade i would enlist in the airforce and bomb them back to the stoneage becuase they attacked US soil. why the fuck can't like packistan moderate their neighbors why do we on the fucking other side of the world have to play big brother? its not our fucking job. we don't get paid for it and we're fucking our own economy becuase of it.
Angyish hatesyouall
retired
Angyish

Postby Naiin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:39 pm

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, as I dont see any real points being made by your posts....

hmmmmm.... now who isnt getting it???? I SAID " I dont see any REAL POINTS being made......" read before you speak... it shows intelligence, blasting people w/ vulgarities does not.... this aint the football feild or the school yard. Now I hope that you understand.... I can see no real reason to respond to any of your posts if they dont contain any REAL discourse. Capiche`?
Naiin

Postby Reck » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:39 pm

Ang these are open forums please try to keep the obscenities to a minimum there are other ways to portray a point.

And just for you know in Afghanistan the main fighting is being done by Canadian and British forces under control of Canada. I said earlier that Canada was not formally in the Iraq war, because the official stance was we were not, but who was in command of the fleet in the Gulf and Indian ocean during that time, yep Canada, Canadian commanders were in control of US ships, its part of the forces exchange program our 2 countries have

I know I seem to be a Canadian promoter but Its time for the world to understand that Canada does not just stand by while others fight, the war in Bosnia that NATO lead, Canada was command of that mission and our fighters and forces were the fighting force. And do not come back with "Canada has an army?" we have lost 32 men and women in the last 40 days, 26 by friendly fire from US and British forces.
Reck

Postby Naiin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:42 pm

Reck wrote:Ang these are open forums please try to keep the obscenities to a minimum there are other ways to portray a point.

And just for you know in Afghanistan the main fighting is being done by Canadian and British forces under control of Canada. I said earlier that Canada was not formally in the Iraq war, because the official stance was we were not, but who was in command of the fleet in the Gulf and Indian ocean during that time, yep Canada, Canadian commanders were in control of US ships, its part of the forces exchange program our 2 countries have

I know I seem to be a Canadian promoter but Its time for the world to understand that Canada does not just stand by while others fight, the war in Bosnia that NATO lead, Canada was command of that mission and our fighters and forces were the fighting force. And do not come back with "Canada has an army" we have lost 32 men and women in the last 40 days, 26 by friendly fire from US and British forces.

Reck, alot of people here in the US do appreciate the role Canada has played... IMO they have stood by the US like a good neighbor and freind. Anyone that cant see that isnt looking.......
Naiin

Postby Angyish » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:59 pm

Ang these are open forums please try to keep the obscenities to a minimum there are other ways to portray a point.

I know I seem to be a Canadian promoter but Its time for the world to understand that Canada does not just stand by while others fight, the war in Bosnia that NATO lead, Canada was command of that mission and our fighters and forces were the fighting force. And do not come back with "Canada has an army?" we have lost 32 men and women in the last 40 days, 26 by friendly fire from US and British forces.

i'm aware the canada lost quite a few men due to friendly fire which makes me laugh and further pushes my point that why are people form countries half a world away getting involved?
is the rest of the world too inbred or stupid to stand up and do something?

this isn't the same as world war 2 there is no hitler here no polish calvary vs german tanks. when i advocate for America pulling troops out of most countries around the world that doesn't mean i want anyone in north or south america to pick up the slack. eruope and asian and africa should be able to handle their own if they are supposedly advanced nations and = to the US. and yet here is the Us canada and britian doing most of the work. just trying to make the point that it seems like BS to me.

oh and if i wanna say the word fuck i'll say it. if it hurts your eyes to see that or other "obsenities" then you might not wanna read my posts.
Angyish hatesyouall
retired
Angyish

Postby Naiin » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:34 pm

oh and if i wanna say the word fuck i'll say it. if it hurts your eyes to see that or other "obsenities" then you might not wanna read my posts.

It doesnt hurt my eyes.... or my ears... I cuss like a sailor IRL w/ my freinds when we are just playing around. I guess you missed the point I made so clear even a six year old can understand it.... obscenities indicate a lack of culture. Using them "accentuate or exclaimate" your point just indicates you are inable to express yourself w/ the over 600,000 words in the English language. Open a thesaurous and expand your vocabulary beyond "fuck you n00b" or those other things I always see you say..... OR keep using them to entertain me and the others here w/ your ignorance. Thanks for the laughs.
Naiin

PreviousNext

Return to Real Life and Opinion