NBA Playoffs

Want to talk politics, religion, opinion, or Current events? go here.

Moderator: Officers

Re: NBA Playoffs

Postby Jimbop » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:21 pm

I remember when my senior class went to Boston for our senior trip in 1998, and we drove past the Boston Gardens when it was half torn down. You could see inside of the building and see the court and seats still. One of my classmates was a big Celtics fan and hated seeing the place torn down like that. I, however, was pointing and laughing at it (I was an Orlando Magic fan at the time). I've pretty much lost interest in basketball since the strike. I can't even remember the last game I watched through.
Jimbop Nolastname
80 Returning Magician
Jimbop

Postby Bilnick » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:09 pm

These playoffs in general have been kinda boring. I think the best series so far was Cleveland-Boston all 7 of those games were close and either team had a chance to win. Lebron James is easily the best player in the NBA and if the Cavaliers could put anyone with him who could play, Cleveland would be a force for years to come.

Kevin Garnet has dissappeared (as usual) in a big series, and Kobe Bryant has returned to his "its all about Kobe" form just in time to doom the soft "what is defense?" Lakers. Paul Pierce has owned Kobe this series and should get the MVP assuming the Celtics take care of business tonight (or Thursday).
Bilnick
Officer

Postby Goofydoofy » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb here and bet the black guys win.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server
Goofydoofy

Previous

Return to Real Life and Opinion