Appreciate the gesture, Keiiser and Tethtau

Moderator: Officers

Appreciate the gesture, Keiiser and Tethtau

Postby Nagaash » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:28 pm

Just wanted to acknowledge Keiiser and Teth for their kind act in The Grey last night.

Conan and I were trying to farm the shard there last night (with help from Drannor :thumbup ), and two dropped in the span of about 15 minutes. Since Conan had been there for about 4 hours and I for about an hour and a half or so, both Keiiser and Teth deferred to us and let us loot them first.

I sincerely appreciate the gesture, guys, and would be happy to go back and help you get yours anytime. :wavey
Lord Nagaash Tevesh'Szat
Warlock of the 61st Circle
----------------------------
"Smile with me, even if it is the smile of skulls and your skin peels away. Laugh with me, though your throats may choke with bile. For you are all my puppets, and I shall lead you in a merry dance.

The merry dance of death."
Nagaash

aye

Postby bill » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:49 pm

I thought that was very cool of them.
bill

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:31 pm

was there the same 3 hours and got nada <----- Who is down for more skelly bashing in the Grey ?
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Kaylar » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:04 pm

OMG, you have to be kidding me. It took that long to get the shards to drop from there. When Boo, Kung and myself were there it took maybe an hour and half at most to get 3 to drop. Boo got the first one on the third pull. Then, when Kung arrived the second one dropped and I got that one. I think we pulled 4 more and the third one dropped for Kung. Then we moved to SD. Boo got his to drop after Kung and I left to log for the night. You got lucky Boo, that's all... pure luck.
Kaylar

Postby Zyzzerzazz » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:36 am

Got shard lastnight from Grey. No more skelly bashing~
Zyzzerzazz Guildkilla
Tribal Fury

"Satisfaction guaranteed or 96% of your experience back!"
Zyzzerzazz

Postby Aboobaka » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:19 am

Aye, very honorable of yall. Oh, btw Kay, Cexser and I went to Sanctus Seru and I believe it was the first target with possible shard drop we killed, shard dropped, Cex and I did a /ran and I won. Sad to say we ran around the catwalk for quite awhile and no other shards dropped for Cex. But hey, go me! :razz
Aboobaka

Postby Conan » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:43 am

Yeah that was cool of them I really appreciated it. When I picked mine up /play showed I had been on 5 hours and I pretty much went straight there upon logging in. Not Fun :sad:
Cimmerian Warrior 70 Winters
Clan Tribal Fury

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1161561
Conan

Return to Tribal Honorees