Thank you TF!

Moderator: Officers

Thank you TF!

Postby Horcrux » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:28 pm

Just wanted to say thank you to all of TF who supported me when I decided to come back and start completely fresh on a brand new toon. Horcrux has officially surpassed Aubrianna in every way, and I thought it would be a long long time till I ever saw 1k dps, let alone 2k! And its all thanks to TF for allowing me to be the gimp till I caught back up.

Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Postby EQIsenhart » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:59 pm

Aubrianna was bringing utility to groups and pulling though!

lol jk grats on the personal accomplishment.
EQIsenhart

Highscores: 2

Postby Ibnuz » Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:25 am

Nice work man, you know Necros used to drop 1 million points of damage on Vish and it was a big deal. I wonder if that is possible still with the added dps to make the fight shorter, or if Necros will do just a ton more.
Ibnuz

Postby Horcrux » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:02 pm

I've not topped 1 million points of damage on one mob yet, however that is my next goal! I bet I could on Vish, however it wouldn't be REAL damage. Once Vish drops to the 35% mark (or whatever % it is) and can only go down 1% per person who cures, I tend to lessen the dps because 99% of my damage is not really being done. If I was in total burn from 100% to 0% I bet I could break 1 mil. Same goes for Hanvar event. I have more poison DoTs now, so I bet I could break 1 mil on him, though probably only 200-300k would actually be done and not auto regened.

The closest I've come to actually doing a solid 1 million damage was on our Gnarlibramble win. Think I topped around 930k total damage. With our DPS, it either takes a mob with a shit ton of hp (like ToB mobs), or half of our DPS not logging in for the figh to last long enough to do a lot of damage. Like my Maggotmiser parse, I broke 2k dps but since it was only a 90 second fight I didn't even break 200k total damage. However, theres no way I could drag that 2k dps on over 3-4 minutes + yet, it would even out at around 1200 I think.
Lord Horcrux Soulshard - 80th Deathcaller - Retired

Nathan: "Brother versus brother. It's almost biblical."
Peter: "My brother can't walk through walls! Who are you?"

HEROES comes back September 15th with a 3 hour premier!
Horcrux

Highscores: 12

Return to Tribal Honorees