Got my Pre order..

If you are done with EQ or trying other games - chat about them here.

Moderator: Officers

Postby deladriendil » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:17 pm

And I thought that Nistari had a sickness with his 3 computers. (to himself mind you. no wife). But serano is taking it to a new level.

Next year we gonna see Serano 6 boxing. $ /snicker

I am jeolous of both of you bastids... =p
Deladriendil Megilindir
The Wandering Fier'Dal
PlainsWalker of Tunare
I Used to Live Here but Now I just Visit

Bookat Kittyboo
deladriendil
Lurker

Postby Serano » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:32 pm

There is my computer, my wife's and my two kids have to share one. Do you really think that 1 computer for 2 kids is going to last much longer? I have a friend online - she has 7 - 9 computers at home. They have 5 or 7 kids - I forget which - everyone in the house has their own computer.

now as to 6 boxing. I don't really enjoy playing amulti player game with more than one account at the same time. The reason I am playing an ONLINE multiplayer game is to play with other people. If I am playing wasteland (old school) or Fallout series or the like - Baldors I think was that way - but I never played it. I don't mind playing all of one party in a game it was designed for. but In EQ I really only play to two boxes out of necessity vs preferance. I would much rather find a real person to play the healer than do it myself. At least Steff is willing to play tani or serano on raids when I simply need to have both played by a human. And I prefer that if I bring tani two boxing - that I can camp her out. But well depends on the event and who else is there.

Not that I have any problem with a peep that likes to play more than one account on however many boxes they want to configure to play. I always thought that was odd that some peeps are unhappy with how someone else entertains themselves. Go odd peeps.

Serano
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Anakhe » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:52 pm

I thought Nist had 3 PC's and a notebook. Which counts as 4 to me.
Anakhe
Lurker

Postby Dealing » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:20 am

I will more then likely 2 box in eq2 just like I did in EQ(well was 3 boxing at the end). Prolly a pally type and some sort of slower type. Since I just got my 2 pre-orders (The SE so I can get the free J-boots type thing). I always Liked 2 boxing (cept in raids was a pain to be a AT and a Priest type).
Dealing Withit
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Dealing

Postby Guardrail » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:31 pm

I wonder how easy it will be to multi-box in EQ2. Alot of required interaction will be neccessary as i think the autoattack and walk away function is pretty much gone with the new combat wheel.

Cheers,
Hunter Guardrail Arcarean
Forest Stalker of Tunare
M.I.A

Pathfinder Arataurn Truebow
70 Ranger EQ2
Guardrail

Postby Dealing » Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:32 pm

No Clue on how easy it will be. I will let ya know after the first week tho =). Hopefully It will not be to hard and if they add the macro system like is in SWG then I will be able to np. If not oh well. Macro's like that are just easy. :sword:
Dealing Withit
Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Dealing

Previous

Return to EQ2 and Other games