DKP Policy changes have been posted, please read

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

DKP Policy changes have been posted, please read

Postby bill » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:28 am

The following changes you may or may not have been aware of, are now finally etched into the policy we have posted as follows:

5) Bidding:
a) Bidding is open Bid in /gu , and is run by the Loot Officer. When the loot is announced for bid, players will offer bids in whole number bids in /gu or alt channel if called - bid based on the number of points available by checking the DKP standings. You may re-bid as many times as you like until you are out of points or the loot officer calls the item going once, twice, sold.
b) Bidding order is as follows:
i) Usable Classes at Raid
ii) All Raid attendees
iii) All members via the Forums.
c) After one week if there is no interest in the item, it will be sold for Guild Funds. Note: Mains will generally be given preference for loot. Alts are expected to pick up their loot in a timely manner; putting a raid on hold so a character not attending the raid may run down for loot is the sole discression of the Raid Leader.
d) Points in dispute or from a current raid will NOT be considered in your bid. Do not bid more points on an item than you have. Take into account unposted raid spending and the current raid point expendatures.
e) Droppable loot will be bid on by all classes present at point of drop. Any loot that cannot be awarded on the spot or in a safe/timely fashion for whatever reasons, will be auctioned on the message board @ tribalfury.org. Furthermore, only the people present at the raid may be allowed to bid on the droppables being auctioned.

The bolded text is what was added this morning. Let me know if there are any issues please. Thanks
bill

Postby Serano » Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:32 am

OK Bill - we gonna have to fix this you added the line but didn't delete what this updated. namely

i) Usable Classes at Raid
ii) All Raid attendees
iii) All members via the Forums.

This has been replaced by e - so some merger between bullet e and b is in order.

And in practice - we havn't been having any guests "bid" against other guest on rotting we have let guests /ran on no drop that no guildy wanted so:
I move that bullet e be moved to bullet b.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

alrighty

Postby bill » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:38 pm

Good call Ser I'll make those changes.

5) Bidding:
a) Bidding is open Bid in /gu , and is run by the Loot Officer. When the loot is announced for bid, players will offer bids in whole number bids in /gu or alt channel if called - bid based on the number of points available by checking the DKP standings. You may re-bid as many times as you like until you are out of points or the loot officer calls the item going once, twice, sold.
Droppable loot will be bid on by all classes present at point of drop. Any loot that cannot be awarded on the spot or in a safe/timely fashion for whatever reasons, will be auctioned on the message board @ tribalfury.org. Furthermore, only the people present at the raid may be allowed to bid on the droppables being auctioned.

Better?
bill

hehe

Postby dantenx » Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:24 am

I reread that a few times before reaching a conclusion.

This has been replaced by e - so some merger between bullet e and b is in order.

If I ever get in legal trouble, I'm hiring you to be my confusing lawyer guy.
I ate thermal paste in kindergarten.

*Cockwave on
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1164750
*Cockwave off
dantenx

Postby Serano » Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:20 am

HAH!

the old proctor (read rent a cop) at my High school used to tell me the same thing - after all around me were getting in trouble and talking themselves into trouble I would go socratic on the principle and teachers and ask them questions and not answer the wrong questions...

But - while PHilosophy is a popular Pre-law undergrad degree - that was as close as I got.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Guild Policies