NEW DKP Policy - end of Zero DKP bids

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

Re: NEW DKP Policy - end of Zero DKP bids

Postby Hilf » Thu May 22, 2008 7:52 pm

wow shit, im finally done reading....whew, im tired. As far as recording the FFA items, if that were to happen wouldn't they have to record the backflags, and trash drops as well since they are all FFA, except the stuff for the TSS raid gear i forget the name.
Hilf

Postby Serano » Thu May 22, 2008 10:58 pm

Aithzar wrote:
Ranjaling wrote:As one of the usual DKP officers I can tell you that I ALWAYS enter every raid mob loot that is looted by a player, whether it be a main, alt, guest regardless of bid amount or FFA. This, however, isn't a mandatory thing that is enforced as of yet.. and may never be..

This is a mis-communication. I was told by an Officer that any item that is not FFA was "suppose" to be entered into the DKP system. This included 0 bid items. Apologize for mis-representing the current way of handling item history. Can we talk about requiring all armor slot items being entered into the DKP system? Is this something the Officers would entertain? I for one, would appreciate it.

Aithzarx/Russell

I have no problem with it. Except on rare occasion i just about always enter all loots from a raid. Started to get lazy on orbs from Anguish tho when I was still doing DKP more than once a fiscal quarter.

There are actually a few quirks in our DKP system that do not have "rules" One for example is that we do not have a requirement to enter a box that is not getting DKP. Some DKP enterers do not post anyone that is not earning DKP. Whereas when I would post a raid if Zyzzerzazz had brought Soon but he was not requested - he would be entered but would then have a minus for all of the stamps he was not requested for. There are a few other quirks like that in the system - because as it turns out most of us officers fail at being Anal enough to make things 100% standard.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Postby Chadeaux » Mon May 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Serano wrote:
Aithzar wrote:
Ranjaling wrote:As one of the usual DKP officers I can tell you that I ALWAYS enter every raid mob loot that is looted by a player, whether it be a main, alt, guest regardless of bid amount or FFA. This, however, isn't a mandatory thing that is enforced as of yet.. and may never be..

This is a mis-communication. I was told by an Officer that any item that is not FFA was "suppose" to be entered into the DKP system. This included 0 bid items. Apologize for mis-representing the current way of handling item history. Can we talk about requiring all armor slot items being entered into the DKP system? Is this something the Officers would entertain? I for one, would appreciate it.

Aithzarx/Russell

I have no problem with it. Except on rare occasion i just about always enter all loots from a raid. Started to get lazy on orbs from Anguish tho when I was still doing DKP more than once a fiscal quarter.

There are actually a few quirks in our DKP system that do not have "rules" One for example is that we do not have a requirement to enter a box that is not getting DKP. Some DKP enterers do not post anyone that is not earning DKP. Whereas when I would post a raid if Zyzzerzazz had brought Soon but he was not requested - he would be entered but would then have a minus for all of the stamps he was not requested for. There are a few other quirks like that in the system - because as it turns out most of us officers fail at being Anal enough to make things 100% standard.

thank god for no more 0 dkp and hoorah! FFA that crap if no one bids 1 dkp. I however dont ever see myself waiting to see who looted a FFA item to enter that shit in, but 1 dkp can enter that in no prob :P
Chadeaux

Postby Serano » Tue May 27, 2008 12:13 am

te="Chadeaux"]
Serano wrote:
Aithzar wrote:

Aithzarx/Russell

thank god for no more 0 dkp and hoorah! FFA that crap if no one bids 1 dkp. I however dont ever see myself waiting to see who looted a FFA item to enter that shit in, but 1 dkp can enter that in no prob :P

its funny to me what things annoy people.

Meanwhile - there is some code blocking multiple inbeded quotes. can you fix that worff?
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Previous

Return to Guild Policies