DKP for being on waiting list !

All guild policies in one easy place. Know them.

Moderator: Officers

DKP for being on waiting list !

Postby Chadeaux » Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:12 am

You will now be awarded DKP , if you are on the raid waiting list.
Stamps will be given at the normal time and if your in raid, actively waiting you will recive the stamp.

Rules are:

You must be in raid
You must be available at a moments notice.
If you recieve a tell to join in raid intance and found to be afk, no raid dkp will be given.

with the guild being a non raiding requirement and some times hard to tell how many will be loggin in for events, this will maybe help the stress of people to worry if there is room, however it is not a reason to log in late and hope for dkp!

This is subject to change at any time.

Happy raiding!!!
Chadeaux

Postby Serano » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:27 am

I think there might be something else that COH is either available - or not needed to catch up.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Re: DKP waiting list

Postby Serano » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:59 am

I looked and looked and could not find it - but SOMEwhere - maybe it was in officer channel chat - we said months and months back - I think right after this went live that if there were unflagged on waiting list - that unflagged that did not get raided in - would also be considered on the raid waiting list and would also get DKP if they were in TFraidin and waiting on their seat.

I thought it was written somewhere - when I had a chat with Chad last night - and could not find it. Regardless, until we 1) decide otherwise - or 2) find a decision previous:

unflagged that are in TFraidin and waiting for a raid seat will get DKP at the same rate as anyone else on the waiting list. however if their turn comes up and they are either unresponsive or not interested in coming - they lose all DKP they would have earned while on the waiting list.
Serano
Officer

Highscores: 144

Return to Guild Policies